Bullet Resistant Hoodie

Danno

I found this while lurking around the interweb...

Link Removed

A bit expensive... but pretty cool too!

Just what the "upscale gangsta" will be wearing this fall!
29ymo2g.gif

That is possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen. Where the hell is my gold grill and gansta pants?

Hmmm...4 sale to UK cops and rent-a-cops ONLY/w papers mailed in as proof of that job, for around $870 (USD) it must B all the rage in Scotland Yard, but I wonder about the term: The Defender Hoodie: "which is BULLET RESISTANT throughout the main body area". So it works if the Limey B.G. hits a Bobby center of mass. How long B 4 same hoodlum figures 1 head, throat or groin shot turns that fancy bit of athletic looking kit into an expensive body bag for the cop suited-up inside of it? Next think Soho Frederick's of Hollywood THREAT LEVEL 3A ladies sexy night-ware for the working 'lady of the night' plying her trade in the East End after the pubs close? Doesn't say much about a very drunk and very angry cricket-bat swinging hooligan smashing 'zoot-suited' Bobby over his/her skull proof either. So glad I left all that behind me for 9mm hollow-points and dumdum full-auto UZI's and 2nd Chance BA. Basic in the hood MOUT type rumbles USA style! God save the Queen; she may look good in a XXXL out jogging around the pally.
Cheers Guv!

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
Hmmm...4 sale to UK cops and rent-a-cops ONLY/w papers mailed in as proof of that job, for around $870 (USD) it must B all the rage in Scotland Yard, but I wonder about the term: The Defender Hoodie: "which is BULLET RESISTANT throughout the main body area". So it works if the Limey B.G. hits a Bobby center of mass. How long B 4 same hoodlum figures 1 head, throat or groin shot turns that fancy bit of athletic looking kit into an expensive body bag for the cop suited-up inside. Next think Frederick's of Hollywood THREAT LEVEL 3A ladies sexy night-ware for the working 'lady of the night' plying her trade in the East End after the pubs close? Doesn't say much about a very drunk and very angry cricket-bat swinging hooligan smashing 'zootsuited' Bobby over his/her skull proof either. So glad I left all that behind me for 9mm hollow-points and dumdum full-auto UZI's and 2nd Chance BA. Basic in the hood MOUT type rumbles USA style! God save the Queen she may look good in a XXXL!

Canis-Lupus

I agree. Bullet proof is all well and good but I like being able to shoot back, or first.

Hmmm...4 sale to UK cops and rent-a-cops ONLY/w papers mailed in as proof of that job, for around $870 (USD) it must B all the rage in Scotland Yard, but I wonder about the term: The Defender Hoodie: "which is BULLET RESISTANT throughout the main body area". So it works if the Limey B.G. hits a Bobby center of mass. How long B 4 same hoodlum figures 1 head, throat or groin shot turns that fancy bit of athletic looking kit into an expensive body bag for the cop suited-up inside of it? Next think Soho Frederick's of Hollywood THREAT LEVEL 3A ladies sexy night-ware for the working 'lady of the night' plying her trade in the East End after the pubs close? Doesn't say much about a very drunk and very angry cricket-bat swinging hooligan smashing 'zoot-suited' Bobby over his/her skull proof either. So glad I left all that behind me for 9mm hollow-points and dumdum full-auto UZI's and 2nd Chance BA. Basic in the hood MOUT type rumbles USA style! God save the Queen; she may look good in a XXXL out jogging around the pally.
Cheers Guv!

Canis-Lupus

Well, isn't the same true of conventional body armor? I am a security guard and I wear body armor, and would not think of going to work without it. The thing is, most criminals don't go to the range, and when shooting at someone, nine times out of ten they'll aim for the torso because it is the biggest target on the body, and that is why this hoody, as well as conventional body armor, is a good idea.

You can just wear a regular vest and put a hoodie over it. That's basically what is being sold here.

The main advantage is that it's a less obvious way of wearing body armor.

Guns are pretty much outlawed in Britain, so why should anyone need a bullet resistant/proof hoodie?

Oh, the irony.....

Guns are pretty much outlawed in Britain, so why should anyone need a bullet resistant/proof hoodie?

Oh, the irony.....

BG still have 'um. They're not law abiding citizens. They could use stab resistant vests though. I hear a lot of that is going on now that guns are harder to come by.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back