Bulldog Pro Series Ankle Holster

KimberPB

I ordered a Bulldog Pro Series Ankle Holster Right Hand Beretta 20, 21, 950, KBI PSP 25 Nylon Black for my Kel-Tec P3AT last week and it came in yesterday. I was curious to see how I'd like it and if it would fit my Kel Tec correctly. Being an $11.99 holster ( I ordered it from midwayusa.com) my expectations were not that high. I have to admit after wearing it last night for a few hours and so far all day today I'm impressed. The construction looks to be well made and durable. The holster fits the Kel Tec snug enough it's not going anywhere but yet does not snag when I draw. I put the holster on over my sock and has been comfy and has not moved all day.

The only thing I’d say someone may not like would be the Velcro strap does not have a thumb break. So you have to unvelcro the strap before drawing. With the way the gun fits in the holster I may either remove the strap or trim the amount of Velcro down.

I know there are a lot of Kel Tec owners out there so I figured I'd pass this on. For a secondary carry piece I think I’m going to be happy with this rig. I’ll try and get some pics tonight.

I've tried ankle holsters, but all they're good for is deep concealment. Trying to draw quickly from one is virtually impossible. Can't you get a good pocket holster instead?

I've tried ankle holsters, but all they're good for is deep concealment. Trying to draw quickly from one is virtually impossible. Can't you get a good pocket holster instead?

I do have a nice pocket holster that I also use from time to time. You are right its not super fast to draw but its nice to have the option to carry on my ankle. It's actually a nice option when sitting. I can get to my ankle and draw faster then I could trying to fish my Kimber out from under my seat belt. Normally though if its on my ankle I also have the Kimber on me. Just another option if needed and like anything else with a little practice drawing is not to bad.

Oh and I'm still happy with the holster. Still has not given me one issue.

I am afraid at my age and not being in the shape I once was it would be to much effort and two slow getting to to do me much good.

I do have a nice pocket holster that I also use from time to time. You are right its not super fast to draw but its nice to have the option to carry on my ankle. It's actually a nice option when sitting. I can get to my ankle and draw faster then I could trying to fish my Kimber out from under my seat belt. Normally though if its on my ankle I also have the Kimber on me. Just another option if needed and like anything else with a little practice drawing is not to bad.

Oh and I'm still happy with the holster. Still has not given me one issue.

Actually, I never thought about that.

As for the Keltec, should I start calling you KeltecPB now? :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back