Bulk 380 ammo

JWS

looking for 1000 rounds of practice ammo for a 380 anyone have a sorce for it that is a good price

+1 conerning Georgia-Arms. They have "Canned Heat". This is ammo boxes with 500 or 1000 rounds of ammo that can be shipped. I recently bought 500 rounds of 357Sig from them and am very pleased.

sportsmansguide.com is good for some types of ammo.
ammoman.com is great, but sold out of almost everything right now.
ableammo.com is a good ammo site too.

You could reload 1000 rounds for about $90. If you pick up brass at the range every time you go, you'll have 1000 cases in no time. Most people do not save their brass. When I go to the range I ask everyone shooting to put their brass in "my" bucket. If it's a busy day at the range, I usually end up with close to 1000 cases split between 45acp, 9mm, .380 and 38spl in a three hour period.

I have been looking at the Georgia arms and they are 5-7 weeks behind in shipping. Ammunition to go only has the expensive stuff. I am looking for parctice rounds

JWS, the Georgia-Arms Canned Heat order I mentioned came in 5 days even though they advertised that 5-7 weeks thing. 1300fps :dance3:

If you lived a little closer, S.C. is a little far from Idaho, I would sell you some of my reloads for $11.00 a box and a 1000 would be easy. S.C would be a little to much trouble I think, since shipping would be uneconomical for a couple individuals.:mad:

Been 3 months the 18th of this month and I have not got it. I called about 3 weeks ago and they had no idea when they would be able to fill my order. Said there supplier had cut them off

I just received (7May) a 500 round portion of 3k+ ordered 23MAR from GA.

I sincerely believe they are doing their best to spread what they have available but 5-7 week notice does not guarantee a delivery date. ALSO, though I am confident that GeorgiaArms sent me the exact round I ordered, the casings were of numerous stamps. I've been meaning to call them an let them know to at least save on shipping the 1/2 cans until they get at least ONE FULL LOAD (1000). They must be losing $$$ by paying for partial shipments.

I just received (7May) a 500 round portion of 3k+ ordered 23MAR from GA.

I sincerely believe they are doing their best to spread what they have available but 5-7 week notice does not guarantee a delivery date. ALSO, though I am confident that GeorgiaArms sent me the exact round I ordered, the casings were of numerous stamps. I've been meaning to call them an let them know to at least save on shipping the 1/2 cans until they get at least ONE FULL LOAD (1000). They must be losing $$$ by paying for partial shipments.

Was this 380 ammo you received?
I ordered on 2/18/2009 and have not received any of it. Called just now and they said they have not shipped any 380 and would not be shipping till at least July

:laugh:Just an update it is now June 2 and I still have not received the ammo order from Georgia Arms. Getting ammo appears to be as bad as waiting on a CWP permit to arrive. Well maybe only a couple more months .:laugh::sarcastic:

I've found an odd box of .380 here and there, but nothing on a regular basis. I may have found 300 in the past year.

Really has me kinda sad though. I've been wanting to get a new Kel-Tec P-3AT, but if I can't take it out to shoot then I can't see getting it yet.

I did have some target rounds flagged for reminder over at Midway. In fact their system sent me a notification that they had .380 in stock. Within 30 seconds of getting the notice, I was putting some in their shopping cart and checking out. Funny, as soon as I hit the button, they were already out of stock.

I found 500 Magtec 88gr Gold Dot bullets at the last Gun Show. I loaded a few and really like their bullets. I finally got a Lee 6 cavity 9mm/380 auto 125gr bullet mold from MidwayUSA, however they still haven't received any handles for it. Once I get mold handles for it I'll be set for a while with 380 ammo.

Yeah, I'm going to get off my duff and get some .380 dies/supplies as well.

The only thing I have in .380 now is a Taurus PT-58 S, which was passed on to me, so I don't shoot with it much.

[Add]

I did order some .40 S&W from BassPro about a week ago. They're claiming about 4 weeks, so we'll see. I'm not in desperate need for it, but $15/box beats almost $30. Guess I need .40 dies too, lol.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back