Bulk 380 ammo

Well guess what I got today.....An e-mail fron Georgia Arms telling me that they are going to cancel my order for 1500 rounds of canned heat which was ordered since Feburary. They told me they had some limitedamount of hollow point that I could get 250 rounds of if I wanted it for more than double the price of what I ordered but other than that they would just cancel my order. Don't know why you would cancel an order that was in line and waiting unless you are fixing to shut down:mad::angry:

If you want to keep your place in line you can probably email them and tell them to keep your order in place.

Lame. Well, the good news is the prices are down a LITTLE bit on Gunbroker. Of course you might now have 380 more people rushing there to buy some, bumping the price right back up.

I placed an order with Cabellas online 4 weeks ago, it stated 4-6 wk BO, just got an email pushing the ETA to July 10. Keeping my fingers crossed it'll actually arrive one day!

FYI: Lucky Gunner Ammo's got .380 ammo in stock today that's ready to ship today: 380 Auto Ammo In Stock | Lucky Gunner Ammo
It'll be a bit pricier but it's the only place on the market I've seen that's consistently got the stuff in stock.

I'd give them a +1 because their site only lists what they've got in stock and ready to ship...so if you see it on the site, seems like it's ready for you to buy. Plus, they shipped my 9mm order pretty damn fast (it was here 2 days after I ordered it).

Woot!

380 ammo we've got. We sell it on Gunbroker. But it's the practice rounds I'm interested in. He got 400 practice 9mm rounds for around $100.00. Since we also sell it, it's hard to get out to go plinking. End up spending a weeks paycheck on a good day. lol
If anyone hears anything about the 380 practice ammo, I'd sure like to know about it. ^_^

Hello My name is Darryl I am a reloader in FL. I have 20,000 lbs of brass and all the 380 ammo you need. I don't ship offen and I am not sure of hasmat charges for shipping ammo. I Roll and case size all ammo to factory spec. If you need ammo I am a good contact to know. I also carry factory ammo and I am also a FL FFL Class 3 machine Gun Dealer. If I can Be of serves let me know.

Yea, I'd be interested in the Factory rounds. The people who usually buy from us aren't keen on reloads unless it's theirs or someone THEY know. You can leave ur email or a number where I could reach you.

380 ammo

I have 100 gr PMC FMJ for $500 per 1000 and $400 For Reloads 95 gr FMJ that I will garuinty to be flawless. All Reloads are all factory spec and full case sized and cased sized again on the press. I am not a back yard operation giveing reloaders a bad name. Shipping is what ever it cost UPS ground. I have a lot of other Ammo as well.
Darryl
AMMO AMMO

Ammo ammo

I have PMC 100 GR FMJ factor or Reloads FMJ 95 GR or Hollow Point 95 GR XTPHP. Lots in stock for now 64000 rounds

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back