Browncoats Unite!

ishi

I'm watching the Firefly series, again. I've probably seen it all 6 times but I never seem to get tired of it.

Any other Firefly fans here?

I'm a Browncoat. :D

FOX screwed up by cancelling the series before it really took off.

I might have seen part of an episode.

"I look out for me and mine. That don't include you 'less I conjure it does. Now you stuck a thorn in the Alliance's paw -- that tickles me a bit. But it also means I gotta step twice as fast to avoid 'em, and that means turnin' down plenty of jobs. Even honest ones. Put this crew together with the promise of work, which the Alliance makes harder every year. Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all. This job goes south, there well not be another. So here's us, on the raggedy edge."
--Malcolm Reynolds

Firefly was a short-lived, brilliant sci-fi / western series. Definitely the most gritty, funny and moving of any sci-fi series, which usually show the future as being some sort of shiny, antiseptic utopia. If Star Trek is made of polished titanium and cold space, Firefly is made of dirt and warm clotted blood. You really need to rent the TV series to understand the appeal, and it will surely reward you for the time spent.

T.V.

Firefly was a short-lived, brilliant sci-fi / western series. Definitely the most gritty, funny and moving of any sci-fi series, which usually show the future as being some sort of shiny, antiseptic utopia. If Star Trek is made of polished titanium and cold space, Firefly is made of dirt and warm clotted blood. You really need to rent the TV series to understand the appeal, and it will surely reward you for the time spent.

I felt the same way about CBS dropping Jerico. I don't now if they did it because it did not have enough filth in it or because it was about the people of a small town working together apart from any help of the federal government.

Jericho is about a small down in Kansas in a post-nuke scenario. Very different from the bland garbage you usually find on network TV. Well worth your effort to rent the first season, they may have it at Hastings if there's one near you.

Jerico

Jericho is about a small down in Kansas in a post-nuke scenario. Very different from the bland garbage you usually find on network TV. Well worth your effort to rent the first season, they may have it at Hastings if there's one near you.

My daughter bought it for me and give it to me for my birth day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back