Boris gets a new weapon!!

boris

i bought a CZ-82 with HK's help the other day. i fired it and I LOVE IT!!! you guys and gals don't know it, but you need one. very,very badly. BAD GUYS BEWARE!!!!:triniti::ph34r:

i bought a CZ-82 with HK's help the other day. i fired it and I LOVE IT!!! you guys and gals don't know it, but you need one. very,very badly. BAD GUYS BEWARE!!!!:triniti::ph34r:

Congrats on the new purchase. Post some pics so we can all drool over it!

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!" (God how I hate that movie!)
Hows about a picture while U have 2-eyes to see it with?
Seriously, looked the model up online, NICE! :triniti:

C-L

kimber,

i would love to, but i do not know how. especially with this back up computer. the good one bit the dust a month ago. we are gonna get it fixed, but don't know when. i got it at military gun supply in ft. worth. hk helped me get it. but if i can figure out how to do it..... i gotta tell you, this weapon shoots as good if not better than aGlock. it really does. my wife said all she could hear from the back 40 was something like a machine gun and a loud "woo-hoo!!!" i had ear plugs in so..... now repeat after me...." i need a CZ-82,i need a CZ-82....":wacko::wacko::wacko:

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!" (God how I hate that movie!)
Hows about a picture while U have 2-eyes to see it with?
Seriously, looked the model up online, NICE! :triniti:

C-L

Come on that is a funny movie. At least you will have to admit it is better than most of the garbage that is on t.v.

A very good friend of mine has that same CZ it is one very fine gun. And yes your collection would not be complete with out one.

i would love to, but i do not know how. especially with this back up computer. the good one bit the dust a month ago. we are gonna get it fixed, but don't know when. i got it at military gun supply in ft. worth. hk helped me get it. but if i can figure out how to do it..... i gotta tell you, this weapon shoots as good if not better than aGlock. it really does. my wife said all she could hear from the back 40 was something like a machine gun and a loud "woo-hoo!!!" i had ear plugs in so..... now repeat after me...." i need a CZ-82,i need a CZ-82....":wacko::wacko::wacko:

I need a CZ-82. I need a CZ-82..... I need a CZ-82........ Well, Crap now I need to go to the gun shop. Thanks Boris.

Any how here is a pic of the cz-82. (not boris's but same model)

CZ-82-No2-R.jpg

Hmmm sexiest bit of cold steel I've seen on USA-Carry 4 a while, Boris U R thrice blessed and I got a case of the envy-monster :man_in_love:
O.K. DONT SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT! Aim where the eye meets the nose and even a .22 round drops a BG, this could take the whole BG's head off!!!! Awesome shooter. Now all it needs is some Crimson Trace wrap-around laser sites and it would be poetry in precision and knock-down weaponry. :sarcastic:

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
Thanks, Everybody!!

The Weapon fires 9mm Makarov {9x18mm} . My research shows this model to still be duty issue weapon to the Police and Military Forces of The Czech Republic. There is virtually no recoil, probably due to it being a little bit heavier than the Pistolet Makarova. The barrel has polygonel {sp?} rifling which makes it more accurate somehow. the magazine holds 12 rds and one in the pipe. it has the 3 dot system for aiming. kimber, you will love your CZ!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back