Bob Costas again

Nick Burkhardt

Tell us how you really think Bob Costas, oh and by the way, screw you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3TEF6bOLc

Gun talk starts at the 2:14 mark

First he says "all I did was quote a writer" when talking about that football player murder/suicide. Then he shows how he really feels, stating that the player "owned EIGHT guns!" with a heavy damning inflection on the number eight. As if the number of guns determine if 'roided up players turn violent or not. He then goes on to mock the Second Amendment "for sporting purposes". Then says that those of us in the "gun culture" who think we need to tuck a Glock in our waistband to go to the club "have a problem". Bill Maher counters him by suggesting going "to the club where they let you smoke weed in the back, not the ones with the guns. Unfortunately they are often the same club." Oh the irony Bill.

Bob wasn't paying attention as he goes on to shame another player guilty of domestic violence, bringing up hearsay about his loaded shotguns and assault weapons. Finally more mocking the Second Amendment, "it never intended that private citizens be armed to the teeth, purchase cop killer bullets, have an AK-47. If you are afraid of a tyrannical government, why not a bazooka, a tank, a nuke?"

Ironically, several times in the past Bill Maher has admitted on air that he owns at least two firearms. "One for each level" of his house. "Because the rest of us crazies all have one."

You need to change your viewing habits.

I changed mine many years ago, and now I'm a happy person again.

Bill actually thinks the gun club is where people smoke pot? Well... he's a comedian so I guess that's to be expected. Bob Costas is irrelevant. Soon he'll be joining Keith Olberman. They can have a great show together. Instead of sports they an talk sports political correctness.

Bill actually thinks the gun club is where people smoke pot? Well... he's a comedian so I guess that's to be expected. Bob Costas is irrelevant. Soon he'll be joining Keith Olberman. They can have a great show together. Instead of sports they an talk sports political correctness.

I think he meant Rap Music Clubs where they smoke pot, but also have guns.

Bob Costas isn't saying anything NBC doesn't support. The way to stop him is to stop watching his programs. When NBC's ratings drop low enough he will be out. Ratings will trump politics at some point.

The only time I ever watch NBC is to watch football. But last season I did not watch as much football as I have in the past because I got tired of the political crap that these idiots like Sponge Bob spewed. I have liked sports because it is a way to "escape" the daily BS that we are hammered with. But now we can not get away from them because of idiots like Sponge Bob!!!

The NFL could start losing viewers because of this crap!

Given my abiding disinterest in organized sports (and contempt for professional sports), I'm not exactly sure why I should care what Bob Costas thinks.

His opinions hold no more weight with me than those of a wino screaming at a garbage can...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back