Blackhawk holsters?

elkhuntCO

SEMPER FI
Any opinions on the Balckhawk Serpa CQC holsters, I have been considering one for my Sig P250. I like the retention system and the belt/paddle option. Any info would be great, thanks.
Semper Fi

I have one for the Beretta 92SF, It is good I use it more in the winter months when I wear heavier coats to cover it.

I have one that I carried my HK in until I got a leather holster for it. No problems. It is now being used on a device I made to hold my weapon and flashlight along side my bed.

I use mine with a G23. I use it when my galco won't fit with belt loop placing on some of my pants. It does stick out more(OWB vs IWB) but that is easily fixed with a baggy shirt. I love the paddle set up. the little hooks really grab onto the pants. My opinion is it's definatly works for the price.

+1

I use mine with a G23. I use it when my galco won't fit with belt loop placing on some of my pants. It does stick out more(OWB vs IWB) but that is easily fixed with a baggy shirt. I love the paddle set up. the little hooks really grab onto the pants. My opinion is it's definatly works for the price.

Ditto - I love both of mine. I use the Serpa mostly when I'm working the range, because for concealed carry on a daily basis it sticks out a little farther than I'd like, unless you have heavy or baggy clothes to help conceal - but a great holster.

Yep I keep mine over the belt and pant. I hav heard of them pinching but I haven't had that happen to me yet.

Yep I keep mine over the belt and pant. I hav heard of them pinching but I haven't had that happen to me yet.

I do the same and never had a problem. It also keeps the holster a little closer to your body that if you just hook it over your belt. I can't get it off without at least loosening my belt and pants.

I have over 14,000 draws from my Serpa and it's still working great. I use the belt attachment instead of the paddle. I don't use it for CCW much because it does stick out quite a bit further than my other holsters.

They work great unless you do real work while they are in the paddle configuration on your hip. Then you risk the chance of breaking the plastic. I have one that can go from paddle on the hip to attached to my body armor if needed. I have also used the blackhawk drop leg holsters. I have a few of these and they work ok, although I am not a fan of riding around with one on my leg.

Serpa Blackhawk

Great holster for the range and if you Open Carry. Stinks for Concealed Carry, because it sticks out too far. More so with the belt option. I wasn't crazy about the paddle system. Much prefer Fobus paddle holsters as they stay closer to the body. I recently sold my Serpa on Ebay due to the fact that I no longer had a real need for it.

I have no problems using mine for a ccw holster. Even in the summertime. I carry it above my wallet pocket. The only problem that I run into is I have to slide it forward to get to my wallet. But it doesn't print or show unless I'm grabbing for something high or bending over, but find me an IWB holster that doesn't do that either.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back