Black Rifle Coffee Company

bofh

Banned
If you drink coffee, try Black Rifle Coffee Company. It is veteran owned and operated. Quite a few gun stores started to sell Black Rifle Coffee, including Smoky Mountain Knife Works in East TN. Black Rifle Coffee is comes in a variety of appropriately named blends, such as Coffee or Die, Sniper's Hide, Silencer Smooth, and AK-47 Espresso. I am not affiliated with Black Rifle Coffee, I just drink it. :cool:

Link RemovedLink Removed

Excellent coffee. Drink it at work out of my own pot. The people I work with make what I refer to as 'Coffee flavored water'. Weak is being generous.
Veteran owned and good **** works for me

I'm an espresso kind of guy along with a buddy I build homes with . One day he brings in a small thermos with some BR AK-47 coffee in it . . I tried it and bother of use thought it was heavily over rated . And the price is re dik u less compared to other top rated brands .

Both of use prefer Lavazza coffee's and most of the ole cuban stores in naple fl were we use to live used it . I buy there café espresso and its 4 8.5oz cans for 2.2lb for 23 bucks and runs well thu my 5 cup mr .coffee for those larger work week early morning qualities . For a changes lavazza Crema E Gusto for weekends . I make this one thru a large stove top espresso machine . Heck I rather use Medaglia Doro Caffe Italian Espresso over ak47 stuff and its a local grocery product when I forget to order lavazza on time Luckily my wife prefers tea !!

I'm an espresso kind of guy along with a buddy I build homes with . One day he brings in a small thermos with some BR AK-47 coffee in it . . I tried it and bother of use thought it was heavily over rated . And the price is re dik u less compared to other top rated brands .

Both of use prefer Lavazza coffee's and most of the ole cuban stores in naple fl were we use to live used it . I buy there café espresso and its 4 8.5oz cans for 2.2lb for 23 bucks and runs well thu my 5 cup mr .coffee for those larger work week early morning qualities . For a changes lavazza Crema E Gusto for weekends . I make this one thru a large stove top espresso machine . Heck I rather use Medaglia Doro Caffe Italian Espresso over ak47 stuff and its a local grocery product when I forget to order lavazza on time Luckily my wife prefers tea !!
I lived in Italy for a couple of years and I never saw anything used but Lavazza in our travels and in the town where we lived. And we could buy Cubanos legally! Nothing like a good cup of coffee and a cigar after a great Italian meal.

The Place To Be

After trying the AK-47 Espresso out, I agree that there is better stuff out there. For espresso, I am staying with Illy! However, I have been drinking more Silencer Smooth coffee lately than espresso.

Illy is real good but priced a little higher . I just found out now that we have publix up there in NC 25 minutes awy I can atleast get lavazza café espresso there a n a couple others but still have to check in store price's compared to on line .

None of these would make a top ten list for espresso I'll never spend the kind of money black rifle coffee is asking for there coffee's after trying there espresso , taste much more like $3 red diamond brand .

I still have a had time looking at 13 dollar for 12oz coffee be it black rifle or illy but illy is far better coffee . Been a long time since I had regular coffee !!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back