Black Hurricanes Matter

niceshootintex

I say again, you have absolutely zero idea of what you're talking about. A black customer ("they") of mine always had fun telling jokes, that's where I heard my posted joke, sorry to disappoint you. What you find offensive is your problem. You didn't call me on anything, I found it all amusing, still do, simple. I don't hide behind any faith, I'm always out in the open, a lot you could learn. Remember when you point your judgemental finger in ignorance, three are pointing "right back atcha".
Uh, sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using Link Removed

Phillydog1958

I say again, you have absolutely zero idea of what you're talking about. A black customer ("they") of mine always had fun telling jokes, that's where I heard my posted joke, sorry to disappoint you. What you find offensive is your problem. You didn't call me on anything, I found it all amusing, still do, simple. I don't hide behind any faith, I'm always out in the open, a lot you could learn. Remember when you point your judgemental finger in ignorance, three are pointing "right back atcha".

With all due respect, you have been exposed. Just let it go . . . With each post, you’re digging a deeper hole.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
With all due respect, you have been exposed. Just let it go . . . With each post, you’re digging a deeper hole.
Without any due respect, coming from a Christaphobic liberal progressive purveyor of infanticide & homosexual perversion who always manipulates truth to be hate speech...HILARIOUS!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyvaaprilia