Birthers here we go again...

Sheldon

From Link Removed

Computer scanning expert Doug Vogt and typesetting expert Paul Irey say they will accompany attorney Orly Taitz when she presents to the Hawaii Department of Health a subpoena that should allow her to examine Barack Obama‘s original 1961 typewritten birth certificate.

Vogt and Irey both told WND they are making travel plans to join Taitz in Honolulu when she goes to the state agency at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 8, to present the subpoena in person.

“We will plan to hold a press conference late in the day of Aug. 8,” Vogt said, “and if the document we see varies from the birth certificate documents the White House released, we plan to file criminal charges in Hawaii immediately.”

Vogt shared with WND a copy of a letter he has written to Hawaii Attorney General David Louie, putting Louie on notice regarding the reasons he believes the birth certificate released by the White House is fraudulent

Seriously, why don't they just believe the worst president in American history. He's been so honest and up front about everything else so far. A really trustworthy guy this Barry, huh I mean barak, or whateverhe says his name is. He's a real gem.

Somehow this situation has become reversed, and the people who just want what any other president elected befor him has given without any trouble, A LEGAL CERTIFICATE of birth, somehow these people are villified. If Mr.Obama would have just given it up, instead of spending millions to hide it. These so called "BIRTHERS" would not even exist! What is the big deal, He should be happy to prove these people wrong. He seems to like to rub things in peoples faces, this should be right up his alley. I am sure he will find a way to get around this too, instead of being honest and up front.

Snopes and google are in bed with Barry..it will be sometime before the truth comes out. All My readings indicate a stinken Muslim born abroad.

What's the real issue here??? Speak your mind say what's really in your hearts talk as if you're amongst family and friends in the comfort of you kitchen, living room etc...... Let's see who you truly are what you really feel .... Try it this is the land of the free home of the brave!!! Don't hide behind a screen name like a bunch of cowards !!!!!! So why don't like President Obama???? Be honest I know it's hard for a coward to do but speak freely it's a free country!!!!

What's the real issue here??? Speak your mind say what's really in your hearts talk as if you're amongst family and friends in the comfort of you kitchen, living room etc...... Let's see who you truly are what you really feel .... Try it this is the land of the free home of the brave!!! Don't hide behind a screen name like a bunch of cowards !!!!!! So why don't like President Obama???? Be honest I know it's hard for a coward to do but speak freely it's a free country!!!!

I have no idea if Michael Richards from Seinfeld wrote this or not. Frankly I don't care who wrote it. It really hits home.

This is a very different train of thought from Michael Richards, better known as Kramer on tv's Seinfeld.

Be Proud To Be White..

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Michael Richards makes his point...and whether we like it or not, he is telliing the truth.

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.

He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK...

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.....

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists..

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail..

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.

We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But it's getting close!

wooddoctor

Wooddoctor I respect your honesty 100% thank you for being such a stand-up guy what I like to refer to as a man's man!!!!! One who doesn't blow in the wind stands firm on his principles!!!!! Thanks again!!

No problem I judge by charactor and not by color.. just don't call me Brother! That's ok for you in the Hood, but us white folk don't take kindly to that. To bad your Boy who HighJacked the White House turned out to be a Race Pimp. Let's have a Beer Summit.....make me want to vomit.

And who might you be directing your comments towards brother????

So how did this thread go from a question of honesty and ethics to a "race" issue. I mean correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I'm "reading" into this more than is there. But it is it being implied that because the opinion of some us is that good O'l barry isn't quite being truthful or honest about anything and is presently proving himself this great country's worst ever elected official, that we are "cowards" and is it possibly even being implied that our opinions are "racially"motivated? All this and that we are "hiding" behind screen names?

If that is the case then those that would make such implications are just plain stupid. Thats not just drinking the kool-aid, thats drowning in it. And as for "hiding"behind screen names, HELLOOO! ITS AN ONLINE FORUM! Thats whats used! This kind crap really turns my gut. Its like those battered spouses that refuse to press charges against the duche pounding on them. The guy does nothing but pound and pound but then feeds you a little lip service says he loves you and all of the sudden the cops are the bad guys for trying to put the jackass in jail. How many more lost jobs, lost homes, and broken dreams are you going to endure before this country crumbles. All because barry feeds that you the same old crap. Nothing changes, you get what asked for and it turns out to be not what you thought you wanted you blame George W. Bush. Barry or barak or whatever you want to call him sucks as president. In fact he's never held a job long enough to get good at it. The only 2 things he is good at are apologizing to other countries for how horrible the country that elected him is and pissing off the rest of us.

He sucks because he doesn't have the first clue on how to run a country that doesn't resemble china or cuba or russia. Because he is more interested in advancing his agenda than on getting folks back to work. Because his wife has bigger balls than he does. It has nothing to do with his color or lack there of. Its a man's actions that determines who he is not his color. And voting for him because he is not white is just as racist as not voting for him because he is black.

Now, if I'm wrong and have misinterpreted what I thought I was reading, then I apologize to those I've offended and misjudged. Otherwise, knock it off, straighten up, and get it right! One day you'll have to answer for the choices you make and barry won't be there save you.

Horkos, this guy who is deficating all over the White House is perpetuating RACISM!! Open your eyes and you will see that this guy wants whitie to pay reparations. It was the Obama aministration that let the Black Panther go without prosecution for voter intimidation.....open your eye this f@@@ker hates white....how much longer do you want to pay?

wooddoctor:216365 said:
Horkos, this guy who is deficating all over the White House is perpetuating RACISM!! Open your eyes and you will see that this guy wants whitie to pay reparations. It was the Obama aministration that let the Black Panther go without prosecution for voter intimidation.....open your eye this f@@@ker hates white....how much longer do you want to pay?
First of all I'm not "white". My ethnic heritage comes from my dad who is latino and my mom who is Seminal Indian. Above and beyond any of that I am an American who by the grace of God was blessed to be born in Texas. I do agree that he is a racist and to some degree I do think he is out for some kinda "payback". But Im not gonna "racist" him back because he "racist" me first. He suck because he sucks not because of what he looks like. And I don't think much of folks that don't see a man but for his skin color.

Horkos, this is not about you. This guy in the White House along with his wife makes it a race issue. Never owned a slave never wanted a slave and to be quite honest with you i don't want to pay for entitlement because this Racist wants me to. I am first generation German but I am an American first, even though the American bombed the Sh,t out of my family. blacks need to just get over it! Maybe they are just not smart enough and need the looters.

wooddoctor:216381 said:
Horkos, this is not about you. This guy in the White House along with his wife makes it a race issue. Never owned a slave never wanted a slave and to be quite honest with you i don't want to pay for entitlement because this Racist wants me to. I am first generation German but I am an American first, even though the American bombed the Sh,t out of my family. blacks need to just get over it! Maybe they are just not smart enough and need the looters.

I've said my piece.

I have to wonder if this epidemic of ignorance is a genetic mutation caused by atomic tests in the 50s...or maybe flouride in the water. This guy - as you all call him - is such a ball less, ass-kissing, moderate Uncle Tom that it makes my clammy white skin crawl.

What a bunch of ball-less cowards you are sideline chumps!!!!! To speak on any man's family is cowardly keep hiding behind screen names and white hoods what a bunch of piss poor Americans you are maybe you all are the one's who need to get over it???? It's 2011 and you lame skirts still talking about race how weak is that ????

CapGun:216443 said:
Damn! I thought Barry O'Bama was from Ireland!
Snakes come from many places and are really good and blending in with their surrounding when it suits them. Makes it easier to sneak up prey....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back