Bike for sale

What I am talking about is not just about pleasure of an inanimate object. Rather about who I am or who You are. About what gives me joy. I ride and have since 1973. It is a deeply ingrained part of who I am, I have carried for nearly as long. Every year I take at least one road trip for a couple of weeks or month. To see those great nation of ours. I camp and ride free. To take those "things" away from me or ask that I give them up is to ask that I forfeit who I am. Obviously anyone who would ask that of me does not like me. So this is the point. Why be with anyone who does not like me? Why would you want to be with anyone who does like you, for you as you are?

Thank goodness I am not looking. I do not have a woman who puts up with what I like. She loves me because of who I am. Just as she is my star exactly the way she is. We are partners in every sense of the word. Not only would she never ask me to give up my bike she bought me one for fathers day a few years back.
I would rather be alone than to try to be someone I am not and live a lie

Do you wear a helmet when you ride, or does your state require it? My guess is that if your state recognizes RKBA, then it probably also recognizes your freedom to ride helmetless if you choose (the lone exception is Illinois, where there is no RKBA, but also no helmet law; go figure).

As for love of an inanimate object, I thought that was a given in my last post. Yes, I wholeheartedly believe that your woman should love you for you and we should love our women for who they are. If after a long period of time she decides she doesn't approve of what you like or do, she probably never loved you to begin with.

Do you wear a helmet when you ride, or does your state require it? My guess is that if your state recognizes RKBA, then it probably also recognizes your freedom to ride helmetless if you choose (the lone exception is Illinois, where there is no RKBA, but also no helmet law; go figure).

No helmet requirement here in PRHI. As for CC, it's "may" issue, and so far VERY FEW people have been issued a carry permit.

gf

No helmet requirement here in PRHI. As for CC, it's "may" issue, and so far VERY FEW people have been issued a carry permit.

gf

As for PRHI being may issue, it's actually no issue. Besides one police department civilian worker in 1998 and a previous governor (not sure which one), there is no record of anyone else ever having received a permit.

As for PRHI being may issue, it's actually no issue. Besides one police department civilian worker in 1998 and a previous governor (not sure which one), there is no record of anyone else ever having received a permit.

I know of 1 person here in the county of Honolulu. I physically examined the permit. Wasn't able to get a photocopy or snap a photo though. :frown:

gf

Exactly, we agree
WA same way requires a helmet, I hate them over the years I have been down a few times . Hit by 2 cars and one truck. Helmets never helped. Well in all honestly the helmet saved me once, when the wood flooring truck drove over my face, it still broke my neck though. Than again I have heard they can do miracles with pigs butt, so who knows with a bit of plg butt aka plastic surgery I might of come out of it a good looking SOB

Spouse of a high ranking government official.

gf

It was precisely that kind of nepotism that spurred Michigan to become a shall issue state. :triniti:

One of the Banner cases on the other end was about a young gal that had a peace bond against a Ex and pleaded with the then gun board for a CCW, sited multiple assaults against, threats against, and 911 calls to fend of, but was denied, then was murdered by guess who just 30 days later! :suicide:

Unless you were a High official or knew and were best friends with every one on the board it just did not happen (permit).:kiss3:

And the moral of the story is ,buy a helmet and gun for your new wifes boat. Born to bride ah ride :alcoholic:

I suppose. However, I'd be too busy finding out stuff such as does she love me, can I trust her, you know stuff like that.
Isn't that we have been talking about that if she does not like what you love she will not does not will not love you. She wants to change you into someone she can love. But than she will learn she does not like that person either and I guarantee it will be YOUR fault

kwo51 Don't ya mean a Born to Ride Bride. That is what I got me
Correction I was just reminded that I have me a Pistol Packing Born To Ride Bride. She actually started riding before me . Her gramps is one of the original Southern Cal custom bike builders

Last edited:
Isn't that we have been talking about that if she does not like what you love she will not does not will not love you. She wants to change you into someone she can love. But than she will learn she does not like that person either and I guarantee it will be YOUR fault

kwo51 Don't ya mean a Born to Ride Bride. That is what I got me
Correction I was just reminded that I have me a Pistol Packing Born To Ride Bride. She actually started riding before me . Her gramps is one of the original Southern Cal custom bike builders

You lucky bastard lol!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back