Big Brother is listening

A package just arrived yesterday for me with a cellphone blocking bag. It was about 14 bucks and part of a much larger purchase of mine. I put a cell phone inside and blew away all outgoing and incoming rf signals of any kind. I ran RF test probes over it with a transmitter inside and then reversed. Both times, I could not find a single signal, that could be used for communications, that could get through the bag. If your worried about big brother spying on you, just get one and toss your cell in it when you want to dissapear. If your really paranoid you can pull out the battery along with the bag. I am using this for when I want to stop calls temporarily or I have a meeting. I don't have to keep turning the silence button on and off. Instead I just keep it in the bag until I need to use it or when I am free to receive calls. I highly reccomend getting one while you still can.

http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/mobile-phone-blocking-bag/

Oh Yeah!!!! Hello BIG BROTHER!!!!

And who exactly allows these numb nuts to do this? When do we stop the alphabet boys from trying to get into our lives all the time?

I'm not a BG and I have no fear of what's being heard over my cell but, IT'S MY PHONE!!!

This sucks.

big brother

And who exactly allows these numb nuts to do this? When do we stop the alphabet boys from trying to get into our lives all the time?

I'm not a BG and I have no fear of what's being heard over my cell but, IT'S MY PHONE!!!

This sucks.

I am afraid that all of us that believe in the 2nd amendment, own a gun and refuse to turn it in one day will be a BG.

Last edited:
That's just sad. I understand it's purpose, but I don't think that "They" will just use it to check up on the BG's. Were in for some interesting times. Makes me kinda wish that all this technology would have went kaput after Y2K. Kinda... Then I'd be really bored after I get off work.

Um...ok...help me out with this one. Does this mean that you don't have to be talking on your cell. It can be laying on the counter/nightstand (wherever) and the FBI can hear everything going on where you happen to be??? Even if the power is off???

I read something a number of years ago that they also had the ability to make your home phone "hot on the hook". In other words they could listen in thru it even if you were not on it. Not sure if it is true but I would be supprised at nothing any more.

Last edited:
I read something a number of years ago that they also had the ability to make your home phone "hot on the hook". In other words they could listen in thru it even if you were not on it. Not sure if it is true but I would be supprised at nothing any more.

For the past couple of years we've been cell only but are going back to land line. I used be the telcom technician for a local university. Its been a while but I believe on the old fashioned ATT 500 set (the desk phone/weapon) depressing the cradle switch physically disconnects the hand set. The signal that activates the ringer is 50 volts AC and would do really ugly things to the speaker and microphone. I would say its definitely possible with a cordless since most of those can also be used as an intercom. We had already decided to go with all 500 sets, but this just further convinces me.

There have been a few things obtained from FOIA that explain what they have done thus far. Not all cellphones have the capability, but a great deal do. The feds wanted to bug a few BG so they basically uploaded some of their own written software onto the perps cell phone. Then as the person walks around or does whatever, the cell phone microphone remains activated and the phone transmits the data like a normal phone call. Of course there is a bit of adjustments in audio, etc. This has been capable on Land lines for a great deal of time. However, it does not work on phones usually unless they are modified in house. With todays technology, the feds can listen through your cell phone while the power is off, they can track where you go, they can monitor your communications. In some telephone exchange and wireless communication facilities, whole floors are dedicated just to the government for this. Its a hazard of the techno world we live in. Just as it is when we e-mail and write on forums. They are on here and watching by the way. Get yourself a faraday cage cell phone pocket and protect yourself just as virus software or a firewall on your computer!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back