Biden Predicts “International Crisis” Within First 6 Months Of Obama Presidency

HK4U

Be afraid be very,very afraid

Link Removed

Biden Predicts “International Crisis” Within First 6 Months Of Obama Presidency

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
October 20, 2008

In a striking moment of candor, Joe Biden tells us would-be president Obama will face “an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions,” Matthew Jaffe reports on ABC News’ Political Radar blog. Speaking at a Seattle fundraiser, Biden said this “test” would likely unfold in the Middle East or Russia. It would likely be coupled with the economy.

“Gird your loins,” Biden told the crowd. “We’re gonna win with your help, God willing, we’re gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. It’s like cleaning the Augean stables, man. This is more than just, this is more than – think about it, literally, think about it – this is more than just a capital crisis, this is more than just markets. This is a systemic problem we have with this economy.”

It is interesting Biden would mention Greek mythology to make his point. Augeas, one of the Argonauts, is best known for his stables, which housed the single greatest number of cattle in the country and had never been cleaned until the great hero Heracles came along. Apparently Biden would have us believe Obama is Heracles, the son of Zeus, know for his extraordinary strength, courage, ingenuity, and sexual prowess with both males and females. Biden also put the senator from Illinois in the same league as John F. Kennedy.

Biden said Obama, if elected, will do something extremely unpopular within the next year and will trend down in the polls. “I promise you, you all are gonna be sitting here a year from now going, ‘Oh my God, why are they there in the polls? Why is the polling so down? Why is this thing so tough?’ We’re gonna have to make some incredibly tough decisions in the first two years. So I’m asking you now, I’m asking you now, be prepared to stick with us. Remember the faith you had at this point because you’re going to have to reinforce us,” said Biden.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what’s in store. As should now be obvious, the global elite are deliberately tanking the economy worldwide in an effort to consolidate their hold and wealth and this will result in unimaginable privation on a global scale. As Prison Planet and Infowars have consistently reported, they have launched a final effort to usher in a world currency and a world government. Recall Obama’s campaign promise to impose limitations on carbon emissions, shorthand for a global tax.

In addition, they are not finished with their project in the Middle East — the effort to take down Iran is a major piece of unfinished business. Moreover, and most ominously, the global elite are anxious to confront Russia and this will figure prominently on Obama’s agenda, especially with the notorious russophobe Zbigniew Brzezinski in control of Obama’s foreign policy.

All of this will require not only submission on the part of the American people, but enthusiastic support and possibly a willingness to send our children into the fiery maw of some as of yet uninitiated conflagration. Obama, as the “perfect master” — never mind that he has yet to demonstrate any sort of ability beyond rhetoric and oratory — was chosen by our rulers primarily due to his race and the fact this will make it difficult to mount an effective opposition to his policies. The corporate media and the Democrats will attempt to peg any criticism of Obama as racist. More then thirty years of political correctness has set the stage for a dictatorial regime.

Finally, recall Michele Obama’s warning earlier this year — the American people are obliged to sacrifice. Now we have the corporate and globalist insider Joe Biden telling us there will be a situation that will make Obama unpopular, possibly more unpopular than George W. Bush. One only need look at the economy, masterfully sabotaged, and the ongoing corporatized wars and invasions that appear endless no matter what stripe of one party politico is in office to understand what is coming down the road.

I've always imagined that foreign policy would be Obama's primary weakness. He's going to need a cabinet full of heavyweights if he is going to have any chance of succeeding in that area of his presidency.

I heard some of this. I think its crazy kind of.I wonder if he knows something we don't. It sounds like he's preaching doom and gloom.

Sounds like he's running his mouth again. The Hussein camp is lucky they've made it this long without him flapping his gums. He's famous for it, drool and all.

He's being canceled out by Sarah Palin. Both VP candidates are major liabilities for the presidential candidates, probably Biden more so than Palin, but nevertheless, both candidates are probably wishing they would have chosen differently right about now.

He's being canceled out by Sarah Palin. Both VP candidates are major liabilities for the presidential candidates, probably Biden more so than Palin, but nevertheless, both candidates are probably wishing they would have chosen differently right about now.

I think Palin is what has kept it as close as it is. McCane although much better than Obama is far from being what most would like to see as President.

I think Palin is what has kept it as close as it is. McCane although much better than Obama is far from being what most would like to see as President.

The more I think about it, the more I agree with this statement in its entirety. It's ironic that, although Palin has definitely not been as helpful as McCain needs her to be, it's because of her that the conservative base of the party has finally decided to rally around McCain.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back