Beware of Botach Tactical

J

JSDinTexas

I have a problem with a purchase I made from Botach Tactical - I have sent them 4 emails over the last 3 weeks and they haven't answered one of them.
I can only conclude I am being ignored and I send out this warning to all of you that it appears BT does not wish to offer its customers any service when something goes wrong.

Last edited:
What did you purchase from them. And post their contact info so that we can start emailing them asking why they are not responding to you as a fellow member we can all stick together and help one another

trophyhunter:220272 said:
What did you purchase from them. And post their contact info so that we can start emailing them asking why they are not responding to you as a fellow member we can all stick together and help one another

This!

I have ordered from them before and was very happy with their service. I hope that your experience is an isolated incident, but it doesn't excuse it. I hope you get resolved.

Sorry I screwed up the name it's BOTACH TACTICAL not Botach technical.
Here is their site: BotachTactical.com
I tried emails to "customer service" and "contact us" and not a word - I was never nasty or threatening to not do business with them, just wanted someone to reply and offer advice on what they might be able to do ab out a purchase of magazines that don't work.
I have bought from them in the past and I guess as long as there is no problem it's fine, but in this situation I have become more concerned that they ignore me than about fixing the issue.

UPDATE: I just received an email from Botach in reply to my last email sent last week. Coincidence? Don't know, but I explained the problem and we'll see. I will update again with the results.

I've ordered from them twice. The first time everything went fine. Order again some time later and never heard anything back. Finally heard from them after two weeks saying that the order would be coming. Got nothing. Heard from them again two weeks later, indicating items were "backordered'. I kept trying to get updates as time went by but they never responded again.........until 6 mos. later when they tried to charge my card and found out that I blocked payment to them. I'm staying away from them from now on.

UPDATE: I just received an email from Botach in reply to my last email sent last week. Coincidence? Don't know, but I explained the problem and we'll see. I will update again with the results.

As I found out, their emails mean nothing and they never answer their phone if you try to call and get status.

Email and tell them to return your money. I had the same issues. They eventually returned my money. Other forums have them blackballed. I am convinced they really don't have any stock unless you just happen to be lucky that day!

Also mixed result with this company. Ordered from twice; first time no problem, second time had delivery issues and horrible customer service. I would only buy from them if a really good price to make up for the possible headache if they mess up.

UPDATE: I responded to the email I got from a specific person yesterday Aug 15 at 11 am, and haven't heard anything yet.

You're not the first and you won't be the last. Customers are often duped by their low prices only to find out that more often than not they never have what you want actually in-stock. I waited for 45 days for a Fab Defense T-Pod because of their pricing and refuse to go back to them after receiving constant excuses like: It's already been shipped. Only to hear: It hasn't come in yet the next week. Only to see the UPS tracking email come out with tracking number and see it get cancelled the very next day.

They truly are a buyer beware company.

Final Update on Dealing with Botach Tactical

OK, here is the result of trying to deal with BT:

I exchanged a total of 7 emails with them; 2 of the emails they said they didn't receive (Have you ever sent an email that didn't kick back an error msg if the recipient didn't receive it? I got no such error msg.).

And finally, feeling I had nothing to lose, I threatened to go public with this on several gun forums, and on twitter and facebook. That did some good as they finally responded.

And the response was strange in that the person signing the email and the email sender name were different - but no matter - after 7 emails, I get the final response:

"Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this matter. We have a 15 day return policy ..." They could have said that in the first place.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM BOTACH TECHNICAL AGAIN. And my reason is if there is a problem, based on this experience, they will do their best to not help you and basically ignore you until you go away.

I seldom resort to bashing a vendor, but I will when there is an obvious problem so it may help protect and inform other members of this forum from rip-off, or poor service vendors, and I hope all members do this too.

OK, here is the result of trying to deal with BT:

I exchanged a total of 7 emails with them; 2 of the emails they said they didn't receive (Have you ever sent an email that didn't kick back an error msg if the recipient didn't receive it? I got no such error msg.).

And finally, feeling I had nothing to lose, I threatened to go public with this on several gun forums, and on twitter and facebook. That did some good as they finally responded.

And the response was strange in that the person signing the email and the email sender name were different - but no matter - after 7 emails, I get the final response:

"Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this matter. We have a 15 day return policy ..." They could have said that in the first place.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM BOTACH TECHNICAL AGAIN. And my reason is if there is a problem, based on this experience, they will do their best to not help you and basically ignore you until you go away.

I seldom resort to bashing a vendor, but I will when there is an obvious problem so it may help protect and inform other members of this forum from rip-off, or poor service vendors, and I hope all members do this too.

They shipped me the wrong baton a few years ago, it took many e-mails to contact them they offered to exchange it but because of the shipping cost I just kept it. But I don't order from them anymore.

Here is my conversation with their online chat.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Rosie'
Rosie:
Hi! How May I
Help You!!

you: My name is ******** and I placed an order for some glock magazines a few days ago. You guys have tried contacting me recently regarding my order. The order number is ******
you: What is the status of that order?
Rosie: One moment please
you: Hello?
Rosie: your order is going out today
Rosie: But we need to verify your billing address
Rosie: can you call back the number
Rosie: ?
Rosie: ?
you: Yes, I will call right now
Rosie: Thankds
Rosie: Thanks**
Rosie: Is there anything else I can help you with?
you: Yes, no one picks up the phone
Rosie: give me a sec
you: I have tried calling three times
Rosie: I apologize she's actually away from her desk I have her call you again
you: Do you know when she will be back?
Rosie: she will call you right now
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

She did call me a few minutes later. I needed to verify my billing address because it differed from my shipping address. But, I have ordered from them in the past with different billing and shipping addresses and I had never been contacted; the order shipped just fine. We'll see what happens.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back