Best pocket pistol p3at or s&w bodyguard

Yeah , I know this would be the end of the world, for some of the clueless legends in their own mind found on this forum.. But this is how a real man carries a real gun in the defense of his life and the lives of his family members. Any other way would be like sic'ing a toothless police dog on a bad guy.

Never had an issue with the mag release rubbing or the weight. Why would you not want to carry cocked and locked?

Glock 42 is also a great recommendation.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

If I was carrying on my belt cock and locked is just fine in a pocked to many things can happen with that safety switch how ever the sig 938 and 238 are great sidearms I have a 938 it just not the best for pocket in my opinion it is crazy accurate and reliable I just prefer a double action like the sig 290 rs are a strike fire like the glock 42

I would def go with the sigs are either the glock there tried and true...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife is looking for a small gun too. She's down to two finalists: Ruger LC9s and S&W M&P Shield.. FWIW. Both have her required thumb safety.

If I was carrying on my belt cock and locked is just fine in a pocked to many things can happen with that safety switch how ever the sig 938 and 238 are great sidearms I have a 938 it just not the best for pocket in my opinion it is crazy accurate and reliable I just prefer a double action like the sig 290 rs are a strike fire like the glock 42

I would def go with the sigs are either the glock there tried and true...

Were you using a pocket holster and putting nothing else in the pocket?

I carried a 238 in my pocket for 2 years and never had the safety click off. I used a holster and it had its own pocket though.

I've seen, I think, only two references here to pocket holster. To the OP, in case you had not thought about it, "pocket carry" does not mean sticking a handgun into your pocket. You must use a pocket holster to protect the trigger from the myriad things that can cause the gun to fire--ESPECIALLY with a Glock or other striker gun with no safety. I'd worry a little less with a DAO hammer fired, but still, don't carry a gun of any kind in your pocket without a pocket holster. Remember, the purists are correct when they say the best safety is between your ears, but the U.S. military is also correct when they, based on 200 years and a few million trainees, insist on a thumb safety for their sidearms.

As for pocket holsters, the DeSantis Nemisis is highly recommended. I have used it for my Taurus TCP and Glock 26. Also, Link Removed makes great kydex pocket holsters. Their order wait time can be long though (several months).

Were you using a pocket holster and putting nothing else in the pocket?

I carried a 238 in my pocket for 2 years and never had the safety click off. I used a holster and it had its own pocket though.

I always use a holster you would have to be a freaking gun noob not to I have been carrying since I was 21 guns i what I know I was Jair adding a opinion and advise I fell confident in my freaking setup also Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Cary a p3 at bought in 12 years ago and like it fine I live in Florida in shorts and golf or t shirt it is what I can conceal easily. If I were buying today I would buy the ruger 380 it is the same size and weight but it has a slide lock which makes it Mitch raiser to clean. 380 certainly is note the premier self defense cartridge , but it is better than a larger cal. that is not carried all the time, and no one wants to get shot with a 380

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back