Best Permits To Have

JWS

I live in South Carolina and have a SC - CWP. I have applied for a Non Res New Hampshire. What other permits should I apply for if any.

That just depends on the states you'll traveling in. For my needs my SC and my NH non-resident fills my needs. If there are specific states you need a permit for list the states and someone will suggest the correct permits you'll need.

I live in South Carolina and have a SC - CWP. I have applied for a Non Res New Hampshire. What other permits should I apply for if any.

I'd recommend getting a UT non-resident CFP. Initial permit fee is $65.25, renewals are only $10, and the permit is valid for 5 years. It's currently one of the most widely accepted permit.

gf

Use the state reciprocity map built right into this site:

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

Click on SC first to establish your resident permit, then click on other states that you are thinking of getting a non-resident permit in. The map will then show you which states you would be legal in based on state-to-state reciprocity.

Your SC and NH permits will allow you to carry in about 31 states already!

Please note that laws vary widely from state to state, and it is not enough to have a permit in a state in order to safely carry there. You must also know that state's laws about carrying there. For example, some states will not permit you to carry your weapon in any establishment that serves alcohol, including restaurants that have a bar. Others prohibit carrying on the grounds of any establishment used for education. Research the state you are going to visit before going there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back