best gun out there?

kittycat

hi all! What is the best and coolest gun I can buy my husband for Christmas? he has a TON of guns - I need some ideas that are unique - thanks!!?

How much? What does he not have? I would go with a high end .45 1911. I am a Kimber man, Eclipse, CDP, Ultra. Now if you have all the niffy things you want and really wish to make his day, Night Hawk, Ed Brown. Or a Sig. What ever you do buy please post a few photos of the gun and the target and Christmas is way too long to wait.

If you are into something exotic and a truly special very high quality custom 1911 and you have the $$$$$$, I suggest

Cabot Gun | an American Gun Company

Hope you and others check them out. Very interesting. No connection to them but I did meet the owners at the NRA annual meeting in Pittsburgh a few years ago. I should have bought one when all I had to pay was $4500. Not because I am a big 1911 guy but the quality is amazing.

Buy him a cheap toy gun for the present box. Put a tag on that says, "This tag good for $xxx for a gun of your choice. Then he'll have the fun of finding his own perfect gun.

this is my bucket list gun... " the Best, the coolest "
Kimber 1911 45 ACP ultra combat defense package ( CDP ) with Crimson laser grips and Meprolight night sights.

i-HV4K5d4-X2.jpg

i-sXW5hWg-X2.jpg

If he already has so many guns, why not buy him ammo. Get him a gift certificate to a ammo supply outlet and let him get what he needs.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back