Best firearm publication?

Austin

I have been a long time guns and ammo subscriber, but have recently gotten bored with it. I am more into CCL and tactical weapons than I am hunting rifles. Does anyone have a suggestion on a magazine that would be a better choice for my interests? What are yalls favorites?

You can subscribe to Armed American Report for free. I have been since March and I am thoroughly satisfied.

SWAT, American Handgunner, Guns. Guns and Ammo used to be a pretty good magazine but it has dwindled to just about nothing. Also some of their advertising is such that I would not want to share the magazine with women or young people.

I like HANDLOADER. Lots of good handgun (and rifle!) ammo info. I get really bored with all the macho-tactical-underwear BS that gun rags go in for.

Wolfe Publishing Company

I used to subscribe to AMERICAN HANDGUNNER but it went the pseudo-tactico route big time, and it doesn't take long to get tired of that windbag Ayoob.

I don't know him well, but I have met him when we competed together in a PPC match years ago. No, I don't care for him at all. He's arrogant, rude, and self-important . Check around and you'll see I'm hardly alone in my opinion of the guy.

I don't know him well, but I have met him when we competed together in a PPC match years ago. No, I don't care for him at all. He's arrogant, rude, and self-important . Check around and you'll see I'm hardly alone in my opinion of the guy.

I suppose that could be as I do not know him personally. I only know of his writings. I have a couple of his books and have found them infromitive.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back