Best conceal carry holsters?

Hummm, Seems like nobody uses the belly bands anymore. ? I love mine. Tuck my Kahr CW9 in it and off I go. It isn't really good for the larger autos though.
I have one, but I'm not too crazy about it. I must say that it IS versatile in that you can wear it anywhere on the waist and it can be used with a tucked in shirt. However, I find it rather uncomfortable. I dont care for a 5" wide elastic band wrapped squeezing my waist all day and it makes me sweat. Even with the mild spring weather I come home with a wet gun.

I have one, but I'm not too crazy about it. I must say that it IS versatile in that you can wear it anywhere on the waist and it can be used with a tucked in shirt. However, I find it rather uncomfortable. I dont care for a 5" wide elastic band wrapped squeezing my waist all day and it makes me sweat. Even with the mild spring weather I come home with a wet gun.

Yeah I know what ya mean. I use a really soft wash cloth between my skin and the inner side of the band, seems to work pretty well for me, plus it adds alittle padding between the gun as well. And, it never hurts to have the stainless slide and polymer frame for deep cover concealment.

As others have said, the Lightningwear / Smartcarry / Thunderwear below-waistband holster style works very well with tucked in shirts. I live in California, but I was socialized in the East, and I've never gotten used to untucked shirts myself.

I also like the Cell Pal holster (but not with their phone holder). That marks me as somewhat unusual, as most people don't seem to like them much (though I think their bad rap is more from early incompetence as a company, than relating to the actual product.)

I swear by my Crossbreed holsters - a SuperTuck and a QwikClip - for my XD-40 4". But now I'm looking for both an IWB and a pocket holster for my new Kel-Tec P-11. If Crossbreed made one, I'd be there right now, but so far they don't.

Any suggestions?

I swear by my Crossbreed holsters - a SuperTuck and a QwikClip - for my XD-40 4". But now I'm looking for both an IWB and a pocket holster for my new Kel-Tec P-11. If Crossbreed made one, I'd be there right now, but so far they don't.

Any suggestions?

I've heard good things about Kellogg Custom: Link Removed

Similar to CB as it's a handmade shop, etc.

well i carry a taurus millinium pro and when i fist got it i ordered a don hume ITW with snaps and i love it to peices

Link Removed

i also recently ran across a cheaper tuckable holster @ Link Removed i ordered this so i can carry on sundays with my tucked in shirt so i dont have to wear a hot suit coat.

hope this helps

wild bill,khloster and supertuck

Hi My favorite holster are IWB for PF9 and PF32 by keltec in the above order, sorry supertuck fans. Wild Bill and Khloseter are very close, bill edges out due to comfort. Supertuck is ok but is not as comfy and I think does not conceal as well, but I use all three. My .02 worth. Tx

I knew I should have checked here before I went shopping.. Anyway, I just picked up a C-T.A.C. 1911 5" (That's what it said on the bag) made by Comp-Tact. What is y'alls take on this one? I needed something kinda quick and didn't have the time to wait for the super tuck.

best concealed carry holster

I have been using the Trump Card Holster made by pistol wear. Pistol Wear - Holsters for Concealed Handguns]

I wear it under my left arm and occasionally around my hips. It is soft and completely covers the gun and I can wear it with any type of clothing. I have tried other soft holsters but the gun always seems to work its way up and irritate your skin. For me, it is the best concealed carry holster that I have used. I am very pleased with it.

Gotta do your homework. Seems like (and there are) many many holster mfgrs and just as many opinions. Usually the opinions are positive because that is what the poster actually ended up buying--may not be the best out there or the best for you but at least you get a feel for the "lay of the land". Suggest you go thru the list of holster mfgrs and prompt on their websties--you will not be touching and feeling and trying their wares but you will get the "first impression" that is all yours and you will be surprised how you end up coming up with standards (design,price limits, S&H costs, leather, kydex, wings, thumb push, etc) that you want and a short list of preferred vendors. Then ask specific questions on various choices on several forums and see what pops up. Usually the vendors have a return policy--it is worth factoring that in since it may be the first time you actually get to use the holster and find it is not what you thought it would be. Happy hunting. I'm waiting on a FIST pocket holster with guaranteed return policy---just liked the thumb press design and, from experience, find it to be the key to holding the pocket holster securely in pocket as I withdraw firearm--picked kydex over leather just because--we'll see in about 6 weeks.

Kholsters might be ugly but the comfort factor is by far the best I have used. and at 45.00 shipped and lifetime warranty hard to beat!

I have more than one suitcase/box full of holsters, and I totally agree on the comfort part, except I caught the Xmas sale and got a couple for $35.00 each for tuckable church carry :victory:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back