Best CCW magazine

Austin

Im sure that this has been covered already (I looked and did not find where) but what is the general consensus on the best magazine (publication) for CCW?

Guns and ammo isnt doing it for me anymore.

Austin-
Gun Tests is the best for gun reviews. Since they take no advertisements, they don't worry about losing $$ if they call a crappy gun a crappy gun. When they compare 3 guns, you know exactly what they think of each gun.

For CCW specific articles, get the US Concealed Carry Association's magazine.

You should have included a poll with this thread, because I'd be interested in seeing the results. Anyway, my vote goes to American Handgunner.

CCW mags

You should have included a poll with this thread, because I'd be interested in seeing the results. Anyway, my vote goes to American Handgunner.

American Handgunner is best....tied with Gun Tests-- Todd Woodard the owner and Editor of Guntests is the staunchest progunner I've ever met. However, his editorials tend towards reviewing gun functioning more than out and out preferencing. But once you read his unbiased opinions based on exhaustive testing you'll absolutely know which gun you should spend your money on.:big_boss:

I like, and subscribe to, all three.

American Handgunner and it's sister publication Guns are two of the best magazines out there. The articles are great and the photography is the best in the business.

The USCCA magazine has excellent articles and caters specifically to concealed carry.

Gun Tests is like the Consumer Reports of the gun industry. The only downside is the subscription price , but it's understandable since they don't accept advertising from firearms manufacturers.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back