Best belt?

MWfinest

Im in the market for a really good belt that will hold my holster and gun really tight against my body, and will last a long time.. Any opinions?

I've been using Don Hume's stuff for about 10 years now. I'm still using the same belt and in about 5 more years, it may be broken in completely. Check Gunner's Alley or you can buy from Hume direct.

Got a Comp Tac and probably the best belt I've ever had. It's thier Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt. Can be found here:

Link Removed

I don't think this will help, but a local LEO/Uniform store sells hand made Horse hide belts made by a group of Amish in Indiana. About $35 ... 1 1/2 or 1 3/4 wide by 3/16 thick. OH BOY are they nice. Next time I'm down there I'll get a business card for mailing/shipping. Maybe they can ship one.

Im in the market for a really good belt that will hold my holster and gun really tight against my body, and will last a long time.. Any opinions?

Try Gun Belts by The Belt Man

Excellent gun belts.. Works fine dressy and casual. I have black and brown 1.5 inch Bullhide. He also sells stiffer horsehide and stiffners if you want them..excellent CS as well

Since you haven’t mentioned the type, size or weight of your gun, I'll assume its a 'Dirty Harry' variant and that you’re anal like the rest of us. In this case, The Belt Man would be a solid choice

Ordered one yesterday from Belt man. Reserched several belt suppliers and it came down to Belt Man or Milt Sparks.
I have had several belts and went with horsehide for this one. It pays to spend a little more and get quality. Just my two cents.
:biggrin:

Im also gonna suggest "The Belt Man." I have a 1 1/2" bullhide that I used to wear to tote around a .44 mag I used to have during deer season. Just ordered a horsehide for my ccw rig. Great belts. Check him out before you make your final decision.

Do u guys with beltman belts have or recommend the internal stiffener?

I guess I have never tried one with an internal stiffener. The bullhide seems plenty supportive. It wouldnt hurt to have them add one. I could see it being a plus since a belt without one may lose some support after years of wear.

Do u guys with beltman belts have or recommend the internal stiffener?
I bought the dual layer bull hide in 1-1/4" width (wider reminds me of Leisure Suits:)) with the stiffener...It's a stud belt & I love it! Carries my 36oz Model 66 / 26oz Model 3913 / or 15oz Model 642 great...

I mostly wear a khaki pant/cargo so I stick with a riggers belt. For dress pants I've used the Kramer leather belts for a years. Brown and black with highly polished buckles.

HERE: Link Removed

I'm tellin ya ! If you guy's wear alot of khaki or Olive Drab cargos you'll love the SOE Gear riggers belt. For that matter even black or camo.

It will be the best $40 you'll spend in a long time. Order a two inch increase in your actual belt size. You'll want enough room to have the belt over too your 3 O'clock side. Like in the photo on the link provided. I've actually used the belt link provided to rapell from a UH-60. With a figure eight ring of course.

HERE: Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back