Best ammunition

fredmaidment

Individuals Rule
I'm interested in the world of competition shooting, so I'm looking for a few things:

1) What publications (magazines, etc) are available in this world?
2) If you don't have the capability to reload your own, who makes the best, most accurate ammo?
3) Where do I find out information about competitions & events?

Thanks in advance.

If you get hooked on competition shooting you probably will start looking at reloading. No factory manufactured ammunition will give you the edge to compete on a higher level than reloaded ammo. Once you work up a load for your rifle you'll see a big difference in grouping. The downfall is it becomes habit forming!:biggrin:

If you get hooked on competition shooting you probably will start looking at reloading. No factory manufactured ammunition will give you the edge to compete on a higher level than reloaded ammo. Once you work up a load for your rifle you'll see a big difference in grouping. The downfall is it becomes habit forming!:biggrin:

So I have heard. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to drop on a good reloading kit, hence my question.

I suppose I could stop shooting for awhile and save-up, but where's the fun in that?!?!

Fred, check out the Lee Anniversary Edition kits. They are fairly inexpensive, good set ups that contain nearly everything you'll need to START reloading.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back