Beretta PX4 Concealed

CDR_Glock

Glock 23
My friend likes the Beretta PX4. He is new to firearms and would like something that can be carried concealed. He does have trouble cycling the slide on compact semiautos, like 1911s, S&W M&P, Sig Sauer but no problem with the Kahr, Beretta PX4, H&K 9 mm or STI guns.

Does anyone actually carry the PX4? It seems blocky to me but not impossible to conceal (ie 400 ITWB). He is not a fan of Glocks.

Are there other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend likes the Beretta PX4. He is new to firearms and would like something that can be carried concealed. He does have trouble cycling the slide on compact semiautos, like 1911s, S&W M&P, Sig Sauer but no problem with the Kahr, Beretta PX4, H&K 9 mm or STI guns.

Does anyone actually carry the PX4? It seems blocky to me but not impossible to conceal (ie 400 ITWB). He is not a fan of Glocks.

Are there other suggestions?

I carry one as an EDC with no problems....over shirt with OWB or a long t-shirt with IWB without printing. This gun is great with the decocker/safety as you can carry one in the pipe with a DA pull....

The PX4 grip did not feel right to me. I bought a Springfield XD9 service. I plan on using it as my edc once my permit is approved.

I have a PX4 storm too....

I found it to be bulky for everyday carry. Several weeks ago I got a Bersa 380 cc. Now the Bersa goes everywhere with me. The PX4 sits home in a safe.

Two of us carry the PX4. No problem inside the waist band with soft holster. It is the most accurate and dependable handgun I have used since selling my Sig 220. We love them. Also I concur with sylar above. Ready to go on DA!

I carry the PX4 sub-compact IWB and my PX4 full size OWB. The full size I could carry IWB I'm sure but then what excuse would I have for buying both? :biggrin:

I carry the full size PX4 in a Kholster ... I also carry the Beretta 92FS.... also with a Kholster...

The Storm is just a great gun!

Link Removed

While I didn't like the Px4 a Friend carries it and it fits him well. I carry a HK USP9 compact with a 10 round magazine to get rid of the finger grip and it blends in perfectly.

I carry the subcompact 9m. I love mine. Of course it's easier to conceal than the full size. I even pocket carry mine in a pocket holster. Great accurate no malfunction gun. Runs anything and everything.

I carry my sw 442 in my pocket of my shorts in summer. And come winter I switch to my 1911. My 442 I load with + p hollow point .38. I'm wanting a storm but can't decide on caliber. Leaning toward the .40, heard it has more stopping power were a 9mm could go right thru. I figure the .45 will stop anything and the .38 will put a hurting. Any opioid on 40 vs 9.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back