Beretta 9mm PX4 sub compact

usacarry

I'd like to hear from the members that own this pistol and have had it long enough to pass judgement on how it handles, etc. I'm thinking of getting one, and know there's no better source than someone who ownes one.

usacarry,

I own one and have been very disappointed with it. I have posted here about my issues at http://www.usacarry.com/forums/hand...ally-got-beretta-px4-storm-sub-compact-3.html

and I also posted at the berettaforum at Link Removed

I must add that this is a firearm that I really want to like and have been taking it to the range every time that I go. I'm currently at 500 rounds and it is still having some problems. Also, if you read the threads you will see that I'm not the only one having these issues. I also did some poking around when I first started having the problems and did find some other forums were people were having the same problems. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be glad to answer.

I wont say not to purchase cause it seems that a lot of people are not having issues and love the firearm but I will say that I personally will probably not purchase another Beretta product.

Just got a PX4. Haven"t had it to the range yet. Will let you know how it performs.:hang3:Me after Tax Day!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back