Beretta 92FS IWB holster

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
I'm going to try carrying my Beretta 92FS concealed; it rides well at the side of my hip, despite its size. I've been looking at Milt Sparks and Crossbreeds...both look good but I'm not sure if there's something I might be missing before I go and order something.

You may want to check out the Comp-tac MTAC. I just got one for my 1911 and it's awesome. It's like a Crossbreed Supertuck with a little more retention.

I have a Comp-Tac CTAC that I got for my Beretta 90-Two when I first got it. Very comfortable but I can't concealed that big gun unless I've got a jacket on or something.

Try Fist-Inc, I love them holsters and you get them pretty quick. I use the K1 IWB for all my carry guns. I carry everything from full size 1911 to XD45 with no problems

Sell your Beretta 92. Find another HG with a lower chance of breaking. just my .02.
Just curious, Is there somethang, I should be looking for or am missing? I bought my Beretta in '95, and Like LukeM, I have not had a lick of trouble. I have no idea how many rounds I have fired in it either. I want to be safe and not sorry. Thank you and sorry about being off topic... :eek:fftopic:

I wrote this a while back on this forum... http://www.usacarry.com/forums/handgun-discussion/3390-beretta-m5-2.html#post33393

I sent 13 of our M9s when I was in Hawaii to a shooting competition in Austrailia in 2002. 11 came back non mission capable. The most common fault was that the safety seared off the gun...it literally broke in half and you could hold the peices. I've lugged around the M9 my last couple trips to the middle east. It worked everytime I fired it over there, but I still have doubts due to my previous experience. I will never purchase a Beretta product for personal use.

I still stand by this. The average shooter who isn't doing this for a living isn't going to have this happen to their 92. I have heard of similar experiences from others over the years. To be fair, I will also say again that I haven't had one issue from mine stateside or overseas over the last few years.

Sorry to hear that. I had my 90-two at Front Sight and put about 600 rounds through it in two days after my Taurus PT-140 broke after the first two days. No problems at all with the Beretta.

I'm going to try carrying my Beretta 92FS concealed; it rides well at the side of my hip, despite its size. I've been looking at Milt Sparks and Crossbreeds...both look good but I'm not sure if there's something I might be missing before I go and order something.

I have a 92 Fs as well. Man, that is the best shooting pistol I have ever held. It's my baby. A little big for concealing, perhaps, but a wonderful piece of machinery.

jonathan

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back