Beltster Info

I think they are neat, I just know if I were to get one I'd loss a lot of weight and it would not fit.

Beltster

Let us know how it works out for you, after you use it for a bit. I checked the website. After looking at the product, I would be concerned about how secure the weapon being carried would be. Especially during quick movements, and bending over.

My thoughts also. I was reading that it is so confotable you forget you are carrying. If you chalk 50% of that up to horse pucky! wELL i WOULD STILL BE PLEASED!

And don't forget KWO51 you can always add holes!!!

I had never seen one of those. It is interesting. I prefer mine to be IWB to keep from having to wear such a long coverup, but otherwise I might be willing to try it. As they said, let us know what you think.

The only problem I see with it, besides the price:), is you have to wear it where the belt rides. You can't adjust it to find the most comfortable spot for it to ride. You're stuck with the makers placement..

The only problem I see with it, besides the price, is you have to wear it where the belt rides. You can't adjust it to find the most comfortable spot for it to ride. You're stuck with the makers placement.
Agreed...that, and the fact that different pants/jeans have differing belt-loop placement. Also, I have a yaqui-slide type holster and I don't find them all that confidence-inspiring where firearm security is concerned. Not with respect to having it taken away, but in terms of securing the item securely in the holster. They just seem a little marginal to me.

I agree, it may not be the best answer but I got it for a Ruger SR9 and the holster choices are not there so I will allow be to carry the SR9 till the holster folks can catch up.....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back