belt of CC with dress pants, dockers, ...

codan

So I've got a double layer lather gun belt from a small manufacturer. Great belt, very sturdy. Great for IWB.

But it simply doesn't work for the clothes I wear. It's so thick that it barely fits through the loops once, and there's no way the end will feed back through.

Can't buy all new pants.

So I'm looking for
1) 1.25 to 1.5 belt
2) single layer of leather or single layer of leather with some sort of 'plastic' reinforcement (webbing would be a DISTANT third choice)
3) really don't want the 'tacticool' look and it wouldn't fit it where I work

Suggestions?

Thanks.

I have several CC friendly belts, including one from 511, but my favorite and most comfortable belt is one I bought for $13 at Walmart. It's thick enough to provide enough support for my XDm9 compact which I carry IWB. The 511 belt is actually too stiff and also it scratches VERY easely.

Rob

Go to Bulhidebelts.com, they have a belt that is from a man made material used by NASA that looks like leather and has a lifetime warranty. When I bought mine it was around $65.00.

i was needing a new belt before hunting season and to carry my glock 21 iwb and owb i found a mossy oak at walmart for $12.00 black on one side and brown on the other great belt

This is a double layered belt with a synthetic insert, but its not so thick that it cant fit with dress slacks. They offer 1.5", 1.25" and tapered which is 1.5" width for most of the belt and 1.25" for a few inches on either side of the buckle area.
Rock Steady Belts

Finally someone asking for normal working attire accessories. We never see people talking about carrying in slacks / duckers, in an office environment with long sleeve shirt tucked. Or a executive using a formal suit, but unable to belt carry because at lunch hour it is necessary to put off the jacket "and open carry is illegal". Comment are very welcome.... Normal Office Attire, carry accessories...

I ordered a belt from Jerry Bissell: jbgunbelts.com It's 1.5", a single layer of 8-9oz leather. Cost was $55. I expected to get it in the next couple of days and I'll let people know what I think.

I got my belts and I'm pretty impressed. I'll do a review after I've had it for a couple of weeks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back