Being LIED TO by the media. Sandy Hook.

Rich M

Link Removed
"A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds."

Well, at least I know my EDC Glock 10mm will take a life if I'm ever forced to defend myself.

I also gotta get me one of them micro-shotguns that take 35rd magazines.... I need a vehicle weapon to fit in my glove compartment and that sounds perfect.

You gotta wear BIG gloves to have a "glove compartment " that size. Why do stupid people open their mouths??? How many rounds in the Mags???? Bullpuckie!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have been one of those "new" compact thousand round shotguns I guess.
Hell, I can't even fit my M&P with two standard magazines in my glove compartment!

What you never saw a 3 foot long 12 ga magazine? Even the ********* magazines wouldn't fit in the glove compartment.

Any shotgun that would fit in a glove box, along with its custom made drum magazines would be no danger to anything larger than a canary. Maybe it was a Barbie shotgun--was it pink?

To keep a shotgun in the GLOVE COMPARTMENT in a Civic(??), that would have to be a sawed off barrel (illegal?). In my warped world, there is something fishy about a lot of what has been reported from that event.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back