Being Honest

MufDady

Gotta admire the man for being honest.
Florida 's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd !!!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some 'dirtbag' in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state wide manhunt ensued.

The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked wh y they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the

OrlandoSentinel:"That's all the bullets we had !!"(Talk about an all-time classic answer !!!)

RonWill is correct this is a true story and happened some time back. I remember reading about it and how some people were upset the BG was shot 68 times. Only thing I was upset about was that the swat team only had enough ammo between them to hit him 68 times.

Being HOnest

Sheriff Judd and Sheriff Arpaio are aces in my book. I worked in the county just south of Maricopa County, and have met Sheriff Joe a couple of times. It was an honor to meet America's toughest sheriff.

hopefully they'll be packin more ammo next time. 68 times is not quite enough for what he did in my opinion. what a prick.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back