Bear in Battle Creek

Sheldon

From Link Removed I wonder if they Called the DNR first, the Bear one looks small enough they should have put a leash on it instead.

Link Removed

Link Removed

There is binder park zoo on the south side of Battle Creek was thinking it might of came form there then I read the article saying on the north side. I have not ever heard of any bears this far south. to bad they could not have used a tranquilizer and just relocated the bear.

they could have but they got a bit over excited, shoot it with their glocks, hit it with a car, then shot it with n shotguns, n that is a bit of overkill for a animal that looked like a big dog. Last year there was a photo going around of one that had crossed I-94 at 69 n it was heading south.

sad that they thought they had to kill it. could have taken it somewhere else. they didn't say anything about the bear harming anyone... I mean hunting is one thing, but killing it for what seems to be no reason...black bear are usually harmless.

sad that they thought they had to kill it. could have taken it somewhere else. they didn't say anything about the bear harming anyone... I mean hunting is one thing, but killing it for what seems to be no reason...black bear are usually harmless.

+1 I agree. This is sad that folks think they need to do this. Bad guys = shoot, bears = sedate + release.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back