Be careful or give us a bad rap

fitebak

These kind of mistakes reflect on all of us. Practice everything with your firearm.
Link Removed

For as many of us that do carry on a regular basis, this kind of story is pretty rare. Just the same, we do have to pay attention to what we are doing.
I am sure that some anti some place is going to all over this like a hobo on a hotdog.... :no:

These kind of mistakes reflect on all of us. Practice everything with your firearm.
Link Removed

And anti-gun relative pointed this story out to me sometime ago. I replied "people kill other people when they get into accidents while texting while driving. Does that mean we should outlaw cell phones?"

Her response was "No, but we do outlaw texting while driving, so perhaps we should outlaw having a loaded weapon while crapping in a public bathroom."

And anti-gun relative pointed this story out to me sometime ago. I replied "people kill other people when they get into accidents while texting while driving. Does that mean we should outlaw cell phones?"

Her response was "No, but we do outlaw texting while driving, so perhaps we should outlaw having a loaded weapon while crapping in a public bathroom."

When you gotta go you gotta go. The gun in the restroom is not a problem. For this person how to handle the weapon safely apparently was.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back