Baretta Sub Compact 40

JohnLM

I just bought a Baretta Sub Compact 40 today. Going to clean it up and go shoot a few rounds. My question is do any forum members have this gun and what are your thoughts on it. What got me was the size and the way it fit in my hand. Would like to get some input. Please and Thank You!!!

You didn't say exactly which model. Did you get the Storm subcompact? I have the 9mm version and I love it. Mine does seem to shoot just a hair low further out but after a few shots it was easy to get used to and dial it in. After about 400 rounds it's been super reliable and I love the DA/SA trigger. I actually pocket carry mine in most of the pants and shorts I wear.

Yes it is the Storm Sub Compact. Put 100 rounds through it today. Got to be conservative with my shooting due to availability of ammo. No problems at all. So far its working well.

Congrats on the purchase.
.40 ammo is easy to find just use SlickGuns.com to find some ammo.

I have the 9mm and love it. Does shoot a little low so I aim the front sight a light higher, but 1400 through mine with no failures :). Great gun though.

I recommend a fobus px4 storm holster off amazon for owb carry (full size fits it) and iwb go with a Natetactixal^2 holster (original) $40 and well worth it.

Congrats on the purchase.
.40 ammo is easy to find just use SlickGuns.com to find some ammo.

I have the 9mm and love it. Does shoot a little low so I aim the front sight a light higher, but 1400 through mine with no failures :). Great gun though.

I recommend a fobus px4 storm holster off amazon for owb carry (full size fits it) and iwb go with a Natetactixal^2 holster (original) $40 and well worth it.

Good to know I'm not the only one shooting low. As least that means it's not just a fluke with mine.

I've had the same Beretta Px4 .40 subcompact for 3 months now and it's been back to Beretta once and once to one of their repair centers. Will not load reliably. FTF! All new mags replaced by Beretta and new ejector assembly. Just sent another e-mail to them asking what next.

Can't shoot it - sure as heck can't carry it!

Have the 9mm sub compact too. Flawless out of the box. Love it. Liked it so much bought the full size 9 too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back