Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election

Do folks realize that if "Billary" or "O'Brhama" gets elected and something happened to them and the Vice President, then we'd get the "Speaker of the House" (currently Nancy Pelosi) as the new President?

Something to think about. :eek:

Do folks realize that if "Billary" or "O'Brhama" gets elected and something happened to them and the Vice President, then we'd get the "Speaker of the House" (currently Nancy Pelosi) as the new President?

That could happen now if something happens to Bush and Cheney.

something to think about

Kind of like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

That could happen now if something happens to Bush and Cheney.

There's a lot less people out there that want Bush and Cheney dead. A quick search of the internet will turn up several radical groups that don't want a "female" or "black" President at all costs. :eek:

Highly likely that an assassination attempt will be made on one or both of them should they get elected.

gf

Scarry!
Hillbillary the hildabeast or Obama-Dama-Ding-Dong is bad enough but Nancy PLOsi as President???
FBQ's (full body quivers)

Kinda of an oximoron just happend. I'm watching the Obama video, while my office mate is watching a vid of some 9 years olds singing the star spangled banner, (really a great job on the vocals). Here is a guy that has the potential to destoy this country and the other side of the room has the youngsters litterally singing its praises.

Oh by the way. When I was forwarding the Obama video, my spell check popped up and wanted to chage it to OSAMA!!!

This man is seriously frightening. I can't even begin to describe my honest fears if he becomes president, yet he is so smooth and "nice" looking that he's got a lot of people on his side and they don't even know what he's capable of. Honestly scared for the future of our country . . .

Obama

Kinda of an oximoron just happend. I'm watching the Obama video, while my office mate is watching a vid of some 9 years olds singing the star spangled banner, (really a great job on the vocals). Here is a guy that has the potential to destoy this country and the other side of the room has the youngsters litterally singing its praises.

Oh by the way. When I was forwarding the Obama video, my spell check popped up and wanted to chage it to OSAMA!!!

Same thing.

Thinking about Obama and Hillary in the white house, this late at night is either going to give me heartburn, or nightmares.

I really doubt that Obama is either a Christian or a Muslim. He might be the Antichrist, or he might be the Antichrist's cousin, but a Christian or a Muslim he is not.

If anything, the Muslim rumor is more of a distraction - a "tiger in wolf's clothing", if you will. Let's say you've got a monstrosity that's going to give some people an indistinct sense of the willies, no matter how you package it. You can dress it up like the Pope, and it's still going to creep some people out. What do you do? Well, you make it mind-numbingly attractive to the people who will like it anyway, and then you tack on a spotty image, but one that still makes sense in the minds of people who will dislike it. You make this image one that is associated with a well-known, common enemy - the idea being that the monster's enemies will tack up their dislike to this attribute, instead of looking deeper. They'll also spend most of their time trying to prove the association with the common enemy, which has been suggested and hinted at by the person's own image, but not made 100% clear.

What we have, then, is a tiger cleverly disguised as a wolf that is doing a terrible job of disguising itself as a sheep. Even the sheepdogs think it's a regular wolf, and don't eye it any more closely than any other wolf.

Thats kinda scarry you think its trying to tell us something???

I found this vid after vewing that vid but I found mine on stupidvideos.com
Link Removed

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back