Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election

I really doubt that Obama is either a Christian or a Muslim. He might be the Antichrist, or he might be the Antichrist's cousin, but a Christian or a Muslim he is not.

If anything, the Muslim rumor is more of a distraction - a "tiger in wolf's clothing", if you will. Let's say you've got a monstrosity that's going to give some people an indistinct sense of the willies, no matter how you package it. You can dress it up like the Pope, and it's still going to creep some people out. What do you do? Well, you make it mind-numbingly attractive to the people who will like it anyway, and then you tack on a spotty image, but one that still makes sense in the minds of people who will dislike it. You make this image one that is associated with a well-known, common enemy - the idea being that the monster's enemies will tack up their dislike to this attribute, instead of looking deeper. They'll also spend most of their time trying to prove the association with the common enemy, which has been suggested and hinted at by the person's own image, but not made 100% clear.

What we have, then, is a tiger cleverly disguised as a wolf that is doing a terrible job of disguising itself as a sheep. Even the sheepdogs think it's a regular wolf, and don't eye it any more closely than any other wolf.

He might be the Antichrist, or he might be the Antichrist's cousin, but a Christian or a Muslim he is not.

Or he will do tell the real one comes along. For sure a false prophet.

Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting me about gun laws and the Second Amendment. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue. Americans broadly agree that guns must be kept from those who may pose a threat, and that the rights of legitimate hunters and sportsmen should be protected.

We must work to ensure that guns do not fall into the hands of criminals or the mentally ill through an effective background check system. We also have to strike a reasonable balance between public safety and sportsmen's rights.

I will continue to work for effective gun laws, including reinstatement of the assault weapons ban that the last Congress allowed to expire, and effective law enforcement. I will also speak out against the culture of violence that traps so many of our young people.

Thank you again for contacting me on this important issue.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

Obama/Clinton ticket

How long before Billary is pres if she was VP under Obama. I thing Obama would have the shortest term ever.

Obama

Um HK4U,
I am not sure if U cut & pasted Barack Obama's patronizing words into this thread, or hell froze over :devil: and Mr. O is now posting under your handle? It sounds like him, it says a lot of nothing so it had 2 have come from/via him or one of his staffers, or maybe even his BBQ-ed Church antics cousin in Kenya.
If I do in fact have a 1 to 1 method of swapping 'fan-mail' :poep2: with Obama on USA Carry, then things are getting ready to heat-up on this thread, I will probably get black-listed for just some of the things I'd love to let him know, but I doubt it would be more than a waste of my time posting, and your reading.

Canis-Lupus :akuma:

Found it on a another site somewhere. I had seen this before. I am afraid we would have better choices if it were between Moe, Larry, and Curly than we have with what we have this time around

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back