Badges

jac730

Recently I was browsing through a firearm catalog a I found a permit holder with a badge it said conceal and carry permit on it, I thought to myself this isn't a really good idea, if you are stopped by the police they may think the holder is a cop wannabe, so my question is, is this legal to carry or just a way for someone to make money, does anyone else have one, I would like to know what everyone thinks

This has "Bad Idea" written all over it. Flashing anything remotely looking like a badge that is not officially issued by the gov't is only asking to complicate things. There is no upside here. Wave off! Wave off!

Terrible Idea. I would sooner wear the tacky plastic badge you get with a $3 toy gun at Wal-Mart.

I carry one of those just to mess with folks. I don't even carry a gun. All u have to do is pay someone for a badge and they will respect you thinking you have a gun. It's a brilliant marketing scheme. Wish id have thought of it. Millionaires.

He went swimming and the weight from all his ccw badges was too much, add the restrictive ccw cape, and the blinding ccw mask...he drowned...:cray::cray:

I knew those badges were a bad idea but the cape sounds kinda cool. Add some Ninja powder and one would be all set.

He got banned. And now I'm seeing deepstare got banned too? What the heck? He was good for you guys. Kept you on your toes.

Dipstare got banned? Oh no.
I didn't think there were any moderators here?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Recently I was browsing through a firearm catalog a I found a permit holder with a badge it said conceal and carry permit on it, I thought to myself this isn't a really good idea, if you are stopped by the police they may think the holder is a cop wannabe, so my question is, is this legal to carry or just a way for someone to make money, does anyone else have one, I would like to know what everyone thinks

Oh no, he asked about a badge. Duck and cover son, the caped and maskes Hero Legion of the Badge Haters will descend on you with much disdain and alacricity! ;-)

Last edited:
He got banned. And now I'm seeing deepstare got banned too? What the heck? He was good for you guys. Kept you on your toes.

Dipstare got banned? Oh no.
I didn't think there were any moderators here?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I doubt he got banned. You guys do realize how boring this forum would be if only people that agree with you were allowed right? You learn from others varying opinions. Such is life.

I doubt he got banned. You guys do realize how boring this forum would be if only people that agree with you were allowed right? You learn from others varying opinions. Such is life.

Deepstare got banned look under his username in the place where mine says The Anti Sheeopdog his says banned.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back