Bad: Mom shoots daughter

Sheldon

From LA no less.... Link Removed

Mom accidentally shoots daughter with gun mistaken to be cigarette lighter

A Banning woman accidentally shot her 12-year-old daughter after pulling the trigger of a miniature revolver she had mistaken for a novelty cigarette lighter, authorities said Thursday.

Rachel Avila, 30, and her daughter were talking in front of their mobile home in the 100 block of North Phillips Street on Sunday when Avila spotted what she thought was a novelty cigarette lighter lying on the ground, said officials with the Banning Police Department.

It was shaped like a miniature firearm, police said.

Avila picked up the object and tried to light it by pulling the trigger, police said.

The first time, nothing happened, but her second attempt released a 22-caliber bullet.

A Banning woman accidentally shot her 12-year-old daughter after pulling the trigger of a miniature revolver she had mistaken for a novelty cigarette lighter, authorities said Thursday.

Rachel Avila, 30, and her daughter were talking in front of their mobile home in the 100 block of North Phillips Street on Sunday when Avila spotted what she thought was a novelty cigarette lighter lying on the ground, said officials with the Banning Police Department.

It WAS a miniature firearm, police said.

Avila picked up the object and tried to light it by pulling the trigger, police said.

The first time, nothing happened, but her second attempt released a 22-caliber bullet.
Fixed

Can somebody please help stop me from hitting myself in the head with this crowbar... I thought it was a pencil..honest! LMFAO California, all the proof we need that evolution works forward and backward!

Amazing not one of you dip ---- said anything about the trailer park!!!! LOL you chumps are sad and full of crap!!!

Having lived in California most of my life, I can say Banning is a hole in the wall that was mainly formed from migrant workers over the years.

Stupid is as Stupid does.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back