Back from Tenn!

KimberPB

I just got back from TN were I spent Thanksgiving with the girlfriends family. I had an absolute blast. The weather was perfect and the mountains were beautiful. We got in a lot of shooting including some skeet, which I hadn't done in probably 10+ years, and some 300+ yard shooting with the ARs. The skeet was a blast even though I missed more then I hit and I was very happy with the accuracy of my carbine at 300 yards. We also spent some time up on the mountain with her family in Grundy and some time in Mcminnville. Her dad, uncle, and cus took me Deer hunting for the first time (which I'll post about in the hunting section). All in all a great little vacation and I think her family liked me so that was an extra plus. Here is a few pics.

In Mcminnville
Link Removed

Link Removed

HPIM0416.jpg

Shooting Skeet. Yes I even tried out the mossberg 500. She actually didn't do to bad.
HPIM0419.jpg

HPIM0418.jpg

300+ with the ARs
HPIM0424.jpg

HPIM0423.jpg

Girlfriend shooting my buddies AR
Link Removed

And the girlfriend
Link Removed

Welcome back, KimberPB! Glad to hear you had such a good time while still being able to hone your shooting skills. Nice pictures!

Thanks a lot guys and it was nice to get out and shot some long distance with the AR and see what it was capable of.

Glad you enjoyed TN. The weather was pretty good over Thanksgiving weekend. The girlfriend is very cute. Does she have some sort of visual impairment and can't see what you look like? :biggrin:

Glad you enjoyed TN. The weather was pretty good over Thanksgiving weekend. The girlfriend is very cute. Does she have some sort of visual impairment and can't see what you look like? :biggrin:

Lol thanks for the confidence boost there Doc! She does wear contacts I already told her she may want to go have your prescription checked! lol

But she is a cutie.

glad you enjoyed yourself down here. you were just about an hour away from where i live. It is beautiful country here. God sure did do a good job when he created those mountains and valleys.

Hawaii is overrated as a vacation destination. Besides being rabidly anti gun, "assault weapons" aren't allowed there. You chose well by going to Tennessee.

We have beautiful beaches, as well.

I didn't see any beaches but coming from Florida I just wanted to be up in the mountains. I'll agree it was very pretty up there. Wish I could have made it up a few months earlier to see all the leaves change but still had a great time.

Lol thanks for the confidence boost there Doc! She does wear contacts I already told her she may want to go have your prescription checked! lol

But she is a cutie.

Cute and likes guns. What more could a guy ask for?:yes4:

But she is a cutie.

Cute and likes guns. What more could a guy ask for.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back