Back From Iraq

The Gunny

I wanted to let everyone know I made it back from the big sand box. That should be my last rip there as I am retiring this summer. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support I got here on this forum. It really did help take my mind off things when I had the down time to do so.

I had a great home coming we had a motorcycle escourt by the Patriot Guard motorcycle riders plus media and over 500 friends and family to welcome us home. My good old boy neighbor gave me a 5th of bourbon and his old shot gun and 1,000 rounds of 38 spl as a welcome present man what a great guy!

I waited a whole week before I made my trip to the gun store bought a S&W 642 38 Spl next I headed to the county court house and applied for my permit should be here in a few weeks. In the mean time I'm breaking in that Mernickle belt and holster I ordered while I was in Iraq. My Kimber really likes it. I even went to Wally world and bought 100 rounds of 12 ga, 50 rounds of 45 acp, and 500 rounds of 22 LR. Heading to the range today to get back in practice.

It's soo good to be home! nothing like a trip to a 3rd world sh*t hole to make you appreciate this country. God Bless the USA and God Bless all of you for the support you gave me.

Semper Fi

Welcome home. Glad you made it safe and sound.

My heartfelt thanks for your service to me and our country.

My Dad was a marine, so permit me please. Semper Fi

Did you come home into tallahassee? I was invited to ride guard but could not. Welcome home and Semper fi

Welcome home Gunny. Glad you made it home safe. And think you for serving this county. NOW GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME GUNNY!
Well,everybody else already said what I would have said,but I'll say it again anyway.thank dor serving our country.If I can do anything for you and your family...our family...let me know.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back