Baby shot and killed in Albuquerque.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but apparently I'm not communicating correctly.
I understood you, though I'm sure the reverse is true.

This guy deserves the death penalty IMO.
I never said he doesn't deserve the death penalty.

He is being taken care of for the rest of his life on taxpayer dime. I don't care if it costs 20x more to execute, this guy committed a HORRIBLE unthinkable for most crime and I think he deserves the "ultimate punishment".
Herein lies the issue I was pointing out to you. You took offense at the expense to the taxpayer, and when I pointed out how much more expensive the DP was you then said the cost doesn't matter.

as avid shooter stated LWOP isn't really "Life without parole"
Depends on the state in question.

Let me also add that 3 strikes is a joke. That means you have been caught and convicted 3 times. How many actual crimes do you think these perps have committed in order to get caught 3 times? My wife's grandmother was murdered in Philadelphia in her own home for less than five dollars. The scumbag is probably already out on good behavior. What is good behavior in prison - not urinating on the floor of your cell?

Herein lies the issue I was pointing out to you. You took offense at the expense to the taxpayer, and when I pointed out how much more expensive the DP was you then said the cost doesn't matter.

I said that he is being rewarded on tax payer dime (housing, food, HBO) etc...I'm 100% fine with my tax dollars funding his PUNISHMENT not his reward is what I guess I was getting at.

This is kind of a pointless discussion though;

He'll get off on "temporary insanity" he probably had a bad childhood, ya know...

I'm not one for vigilante justice. This guy deserves a trial, and deserves to be sentenced to certain death (not possible death by another inmate). I am a firm believer that people who commit crimes of this magnitude deserve no less than lethal injection.

Lethal injection would be an injustice (my opinion). .45 to the head... same same... That way he knows it's comming..
I think I'm gonna cry now...Not kidding...:cray:

Lethal injection would be an injustice (my opinion). .45 to the head... same same... That way he knows it's comming..
I think I'm gonna cry now...Not kidding...:cray:

I was starting to think there was something wrong me with me because the lack of people who feel the same lol...thanks for reinforcing that there is indeed something wrong with all of us :biggrin:

This is only one of countless millions of U.S. humans, that has fallen into the Secular Humanism 'Progressive' fad sweeping the USA. "If it feels good, do it". Over 50% of the population of U.S. children are the result of parents " Unmarried with Children". Subsidized housing and welfare checks/cards to cover each child and person in the household are demanded as a 'Right'..Unlimited Healthcare soon to follow.

It becomes even more evident due to immature adolescents 'on the dole'. This Dystopian failure is glaringly evident in U.S. society today. As the failure becomes ever more published, the reactions are predictable...blame the tool used to inflict the fatal damage. That's the solution,. blame the Tool. Plus the added Political incentive of removing 'those' tools, improves the chances of forcing the Liberal 'Progressive' agenda without resistance. Vote like Your life depended on it...it does.

the sad news

This is horrifying. Details are few, but damn this has been a bad week in ABQ and nation wide :(
While some of our opposition may say "if it weren't for guns, this wouldn't have happened) I say if only the mom had a gun to defend her child...(speculating based on past cases)

KOB.com - Police:  Father to mother after killing infant daughter, 'Was it worth it?'
Albuquerque police say a baby was fatally shot following an argument at a home Tuesday afternoon.

The incident happened around 3 p.m. at 328 General Chennault St. NE, near Wyoming Blvd. and Copper Ave.

Officers on scene said a child less than a year old had died. They said a man had been taken into custody in connection to the shooting. The man's identity was not immediately released.

Police responded to the home following a 911 call about an argument inside the home between a man and a woman followed by shots fired.

A police spokesperson at the scene said it appeared the man intentionally fired at the child but that the investigation was still ongoing.
Wayne LaPere said it all!

The real tragedy is that this trash will spend 20 years on death row sucking up our tax money on appeals, free medical care, free attorneys, and the cost to house and feed him.

I was starting to think there was something wrong me with me because the lack of people who feel the same lol...thanks for reinforcing that there is indeed something wrong with all of us :biggrin:

It's hard to advocate violence. I didn't feel good when it came to typing that. But in some part of me I feel like that’s what should be done...The reactionary thing. Eye for eye and all that…

The duality of man... Capable of such rich humane behavior and yet the violence that comes with the wild kingdom from which we’ve evolved, lurks just below the surface.

I was not kidding when I typed the crying part. I read the article and it seemed as if it were matter of fact for him. I have 2 kids and I would meet Satan face to face at high noon to save them from any harm.

Nothing is easier than to hate the evil doers, Nothing is harder than to understand them.

Peace and good holiday..

Shooting his own child ? Horrific.

Shooting his cheating wife ?.........................priceless !! :biggrin:

id rather put a bullet in the mans head than to let him sit around and live off of our tax dollars in prison. it'd be cheaper and faster than letting the system do the work.

The young man was attacked in the courtroom during the arraignment. The attacker, another prisoner, was restrained by officers. The area of town where this baby killing took place is heavily Subsidized apartment Housing, Welfare, EBT, ADC (funded by Social Security), State Taxpayer assisted Health Care. All Government crutches to encourage babies (with questionable futures) born to young single mothers by various men. This man was jealous because the mother was with yet another man, as continually is the case on both sides. Having Government 'Disposable Income also Encourages' Recreational Drug and alcohol use leading to Violence in this area of Career Government Dependency....only one, of countless across the Nation... Taxpayer sponsored, Career Criminal Desperation.

like i said, do society a favor and take him out in front of the courthouse and put a bullet in his head. but then weak people of this nation would once again come out of the woodwork and claim human rights and all that bull that they believe in.

2009 in Albuquerque NM alone. 35 children murdered this year by dysfunctional parents. Strangulation, Smothering, Drowning, Battering, Shaking, etc. 'One' by handgun. Dysfunctional society created by Dystopian government, supports and encourages ever more family dysfunction. Endless cycle of Violence among vague sexual relationships and a guarantee of substance abuse. Government funding insures continuation. Guess which 'Tool' made the news..

Regardless of what was stated earlier, he won't live long after being shipped to the state facility. "Big Bubba" is going to bend him over a few times, then he'll get shanked.

Jeffrey Dahmer was being "protected" too...and he didn't stick around too long either!

What goes around, comes around...in Spades! :hang3:

Like I said, put the scumbag in general population. That will be a death sentence.
You know, it makes me respect LE officers even more. I just don't have the moral integrity to do the job. If I am the first officer on the scene and this scumbag has deliberately killed his child, I just don't see how one avoids resolving the matter and then writing the appropriate report. How could a person kill their own child and call themselves human?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back