Baby Eagle II?

Scarecrow

has anyone had any experience with the new baby eagle II? I was looking to buy a full size baby eagle in .40 for my wife and came across the baby eagle II with adjustable rear sights and picatinny rail. but the bigger surprise was when I asked a friend of mine who is an FFL dealer about it and in his catalog he showed me they had a FULL SIZE model in .45 (4.52 inch barrel). I have been searching to find out if they actually do offer a full size model now in .45 because with the original baby eagle the biggest .45 was a semi-compact with a 3.9 inch barrel. so does anyone know for sure? I haven't been able to find anything about it so I am curious to find out if this was just a mistake in his catalog... on the other hand if they are in fact offering them in a .45 full size model then I WANT ONE!

The original Beagle fit my hand like a glove... I'll have to browse for the new one. Thanks for the heads up SC!

The original Beagle fit my hand like a glove... I'll have to browse for the new one. Thanks for the heads up SC!

the original fit my hand very well also. better than any other pistol I've ever tried. I've bought 2. soon to be 3 (one for my wife). and if the baby eagle 2 has a full size .45 then I'll be buying yet another.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back