Baby Eagle Holster

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I have a Baby Eagle in .40 S&W. I finally found a holster that fits it perfectly. It is a Bianchi Military Holster (M-12) for a full sized Berretta. The Baby Eagle is a perfect match for this for sportsman carry while hunting or at the range. The only issue is the price. $80.00 plus dollars even on discount sites. You may be able to find one at a surplus store but I would be very careful of the condition. This is a hard gun to find a rig for as it is. Any other suggestions are welcome.:50:

What kind of holster are you looking for? Open carry, conceal carry, or all?

Blade-Tech makes OWB and IWB holsters that fit the MRI Baby Desert Eagle, price range is around $60-70.

glad you posted. I ordered a .40 full size baby eagle 2 weeks ago.. they just called me to tell me today that it will still take 30 to 90 days. the issue here is that I want the brushed chrome finish instead of the standard black finish. the first pistol I ever bought was a baby eagle with the black finish. and after shooting it for a little bit I noticed the finish was coming off from the slide. I sold that one and decided that I want a different finish. well it's been 4 or 5 years or so and decided that it is time to get it in brushed chrome. I've also been trying to find good holsters for it. I actually just ordered a smart carry holster for it. should get it before my baby eagle comes in. but from what I hear they are great holsters. and they ask your make and model before you order it so they can do the research to find the best fit... so we'll see

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back