Baby eagle and EAA witness, interchangeable magazines?

Scarecrow

I've been looking for a while to get the highest capacity magazine for my full size .40 baby eagle. I have read on so many sites that the magazines for the EAA witness and the Baby eagle are interchangeable. so I bought 2 15-round .40 magazines for EAA witness that I read all over should fit the Baby eagle just fine.. well that's not the case. the EAA magazine is thicker and will not fit in my Baby eagle. does anyone know why it is posted all over the place that they both use the same magazines? did something recently change? thanks

I've been looking for a while to get the highest capacity magazine for my full size .40 baby eagle. I have read on so many sites that the magazines for the EAA witness and the Baby eagle are interchangeable. so I bought 2 15-round .40 magazines for EAA witness that I read all over should fit the Baby eagle just fine.. well that's not the case. the EAA magazine is thicker and will not fit in my Baby eagle. does anyone know why it is posted all over the place that they both use the same magazines? did something recently change? thanks
If the EAA witness mags are for a Polymer gun...they wont fit. They will only interchange steel frame to steel frame with magazines made by Tangfolio of italy. I have been down this road and had the same results as you did.:cray:

I didn't know what a baby eagle was so I went a-searching. The website at the end tells the following answer to the FAQ:

"Can I convert my Baby Eagle pistol?
"Sorry, the Baby Eagle pistols in 9mm, .40S&W and .45ACP can not be converted between calibers due to the fact that each slide diameter is a different size. Yes, in the early 1990's there was a conversion kit for the 9mm to .41AE; this has not been available since the mid-90's."

This probably wasn't the question you asked, or the answer you needed, but maybe it's related in that there might have been something that you could have converted at one time, but maybe now now.

Link Removed

If the EAA witness mags are for a Polymer gun...they wont fit. They will only interchange steel frame to steel frame with magazines made by Tangfolio of italy. I have been down this road and had the same results as you did.:cray:

everything was steel frame to steel frame. that's why I didn't get it.. cause everywhere it is posted that they should be the exact same mags..

Just to be on the safe side, use EAA mags for EAA guns, and Baby eagle mags for baby eagle guns. So far, using mags that that are specific to one particular make and model of gun has never failed for me.

I am still looking for mags myself

everything was steel frame to steel frame. that's why I didn't get it.. cause everywhere it is posted that they should be the exact same mags..

I found mags on CDNN I ordered 2. I hope they work.

40 s&w

40 S&W mags from CDNN for baby eagle. The price was decent and I'll let you know when they get here.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back