Baby Eagle .45

I have no doubt that it will be... baby's rule!:girl_wink::man_in_love:

that they do! I only wish that they would have made a full size model in .45. still though.. I love them so much I just might break down and get the .45 in semi compact...
also, my wife loves my baby so much she is trying to make it hers... I have 2 words for her.. NO WAY!:) actually I am about to buy her one for her birthday... but SHHHHHHHH no one tell her:) she wants the same one I have.. full size .40.

I have the Baby Eagle .45 and it is anything but a baby! Just ask my TX CHL Instructor. today's class was left gasping and asking more about the Baby eagle .45!! out of twenty students, the baby eagle placed 35 out of 50 rounds dead center 3" circle without any effort, I did however add a hogue grip, but that is it.

I also have a Desert eagle .44 I deer and hog hunt with with a micro red dot. Ask the half dozen rattle snakes about the baby eagle .45 shot in the head, one shot with no little or no extra aiming effort on trying to aim, I'm not using any special ammo, just magnum ammo and ive never had a jam. Baby eagle .45 has been subjected to dirt, mud, rain etc. and never cleaned until well after the outings. Easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. The Baby eagle .45 has never let me down and I have no intentions of ever gettin rid of her! I actually am considering purchasing another one to leave at our other home in another state so not have to drag through security at airports.
hope this helps.

ROGER THAT! The Baby Eagle is everything except a "BABY!"

I carry it in .40.

I have the Baby Eagle .45 and it is anything but a baby! Just ask my TX CHL Instructor. today's class was left gasping and asking more about the Baby eagle .45!! out of twenty students, the baby eagle placed 35 out of 50 rounds dead center 3" circle without any effort, I did however add a hogue grip, but that is it.

I also have a Desert eagle .44 I deer and hog hunt with with a micro red dot. Ask the half dozen rattle snakes about the baby eagle .45 shot in the head, one shot with no little or no extra aiming effort on trying to aim, I'm not using any special ammo, just magnum ammo and ive never had a jam. Baby eagle .45 has been subjected to dirt, mud, rain etc. and never cleaned until well after the outings. Easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. The Baby eagle .45 has never let me down and I have no intentions of ever gettin rid of her! I actually am considering purchasing another one to leave at our other home in another state so not have to drag through security at airports.
hope this helps.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back