Attacks On 2A Begin By Attacking The Protectors

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
Wow!! It never ceases to amaze me at how many idiots there are in the world... just read some of the responses:mad:

Of course these are the same people that have never had to stare down the business end of a .45 during a hold up either. Yep, it happened to me when I was 18. I vowed that I would never be unarmed in that situation again.

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
All I see in this article are typical anti smoke screens to make gun owners think that the status quo will prevail.

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
Well, I am not going to sit around and find out. I just renewed my NRA membership and upgraded to lifetime!!

HK4U

Wow!! It never ceases to amaze me at how many idiots there are in the world... just read some of the responses:mad:

Of course these are the same people that have never had to stare down the business end of a .45 during a hold up either. Yep, it happened to me when I was 18. I vowed that I would never be unarmed in that situation again.

It never ceases to amaze me at how many idiots there are in the world... just read some of the responses:mad
The last election should be proof of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Strategicfirearmtraining