At Thanksgiving dinner ...

MissouriShooter

Not just five adults and two kids <18 and a ton of great food, but:

1x.25ACP, 1X9mm, 1x.38spc, 1x.45ACP and 1x.40. All CC. Guess I hang with a rough crowd! Reminded me of the Lee Ermey Glock commercial.

LOL, pass the @^%$#& potatoes! My sister and I talked about cc last night. She wants to, but her husband is not comfortable around guns.

Its been my experience that people that are not comfortable around guns know nothing about guns. They just here the horror stories. Educate them on guns. I went through that with my wife. Now she has a 357 and loves to go to the range with me.

Wife with a gun? Scared? Hmmm. Maybe he's watched the TV show "Snapped?" :)

Funny how in this case it's the female exhibiting a bit of common sense when it comes to guns and the male showing signs of haplophobia. Have her get him a box of feminine napkins to dry his tears before taking him along when she buys her first handgun! ...If you don't mind my being so crass.

I didn't carry at Thanksgiving, left it in the car. Not really worried about my family lol.

The very reason I carried at Thanksgiving, and everywhere, is because I do care about my family. ;-)

I know, it always happens to somebody else, right? What happens to everyone else? Well, maybe this: Home invasion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

99.99% sure it will never happen to me or my family, but it's that .01% that keeps my heater with me.

With your username, you must live here in Missouri...LOL --- we have over 20 adults carrying at our Thanksgiving too...so early yesterday, my husband's birthday, I called up my former basics instructor and we went to his property to go shoot some bambis. Some of my folks already have a hunting license before coming to town so that was the fun part. All I have to do a put a limit to how many they should take back here, how much will be enough to take home too. Start of smoking weekend today -- lots of things to do yet before Thanksgiving is finish around here and more beers to be had. Happens every year...My husband's folks -- they really know how to entertain.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back