At least 8 people shot in Downtown High-Rise(Florida)

ricardo900

WTF?!?!?!?

Link Removed
It's still developing, but appears that at least 8 people were shot in some sort of office rampage by an ex-employee.

There are some really sick people out there.........the following happened right up the road from me,2 wks ago......Link Removed

Office Carry!!

This is a prime example on why people should have the right to defend themselves. Here is a couple of statements from workers inside the building during the occurence.

"Greg Cross, who works in a real estate office on the 12th floor, said he and his co-workers barricaded themselves inside after hearing about the gunman on television.

"We were terrified," he said. "We locked the door and put a filing cabinet in front of the door and just waited."

Mark Vella, who works in a different office on the same floor, said he and five co-workers also pulled a filing cabinet in front of their door. They prayed and talked about what to do if the gunman showed up.
"We were afraid the guy was still in the building and making the rounds," Vella said.

Link Removed

This was from the Virginia Tech Massacre: "In room 204, Professor Liviu Librescu, a Holocaust survivor, forcibly prevented Cho from entering the room. Librescu was able to hold the door closed until most of his students escaped through the windows, but he died after being shot multiple times through the door. One student in his classroom was killed.

"Instructor Jocelyne Couture-Nowak and student Henry Lee were killed in room 211 as they attempted to barricade the door."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

Barricading yourself and trying to hide may not be good enough!

Office workers in this country do not have the right to protect themselves in case of an incident, because it's generally against "company policy" to carry a firearm at work. Now, the CRAZIES:wacko:, don't give a rat's ass about "company policies" when they go on a rampage and it's usually too late when the police arrive and set-up a perimeter. God forbid, this could've turned out much much much worse!!

Sorry for the Rant, but incidents like this one and the one in Fort Hood reminds me of the day, when this guy decided to kill himself at my gun range. I was there and remember him acting very suspiciously, while he was walking around with a loaded 9mm carbine. I just thank the lord, he didn't try and shoot us first, before committing suicide. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/gunshot_suicide_at_range_wHFvEzH7J904rhkstVHFAI

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back