At Burger King you can have it your way

HK4U

Don't this just make you want to go out for a burger?

Link Removed

Ya but he is most likely cleaner than he has ever been. Gives a hole new meaning to hold the Well you get the idea. What a dill weed

Here is the Video of the DUMB ASS in the sink. I am never eating at BK again.

YouTube - Guy Takes Bath in Burger King Sink

On a side note this guy looks like he came from a madmax video.

Hey, all the other Burger Kings in America are not at fault for what went on at this one restaurant. Just eat at one where people aren't bathing in the sinks and you should be ok.

But seriously, though, what the hell was this guy thinking? I know that people his age do stupid things sometimes, but don't they ever stop to think before they act? All I can do is shake my head at this one.

Last edited:
LOL that is tatteboy, But 50% of all the burger kings. Have people who do not wash at all or do not follow the health code at all. Like a hair net or a hat .

You know maybe he had just used the bathroom and wanted to make sure his hands received a good washing!

Maybe Burger King need to install an extra sink and have all their employees take a dip before work!

LOL that is tatteboy, But 50% of all the burger kings. Have people who do not wash at all or do not follow the health code at all. Like a hair net or a hat .

Heck, it's not just Burger King, it's most fast food restaurants. At the local McDonald's I always have to request that the guy fixing sandwiches put gloves on; every time I go there he has no gloves on his hands and I refuse to eat anything that he touches with his bare hands.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back