"Assault Weapon" Political Crap

CRSO

New Jersey certainly sucks to own a firearm in.

It's very sad that law abiding citizens are prohibited from having certain guns. Like any one of us couldn't obtain an "illegal" firearm and do what we want with it. Like any one of us couldn't do as much damage with a certain gun because it has a "folding stock" or a "pistol grip". The reason we don't is BECAUSE WE ARE LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS!

Oh that gun looks mean so let's ban it. Idiots!
What happens if a madman marksman goes to mall with a .22 Ruger and starts shooting people in the heads? Will that be on the "assault weapon" ban list also?

Does anyone anywhere have any information on justification to why these so called "assault weapons" are banned? Where's the logic?

That's exactly how NJ's assault weapon law works--that looks evil, therefore let's ban it. You can thank Jim Florio and the legion of democrats for that and the downward spiral since.

It's because democrats capitalize on the ignorance and fear of guns, and the lack of motivation of gun owners in NJ that we have so many burdensome regulations.

I can't wait to move out!

Move to Texas.We have almost reasonable laws here.Or Vermont.Or Alaska.I would move to Vermont or Alaska ,but it gets so darned cold there.I push for better legislation here in the form of lots of e-mails to the Texas legislature.
:icon_wink:

I can't wait, either, Dewhitewolf, but I'm a-headin' for South Carolina. Also intelligent, sensible firearms laws, like Texas, as well as having roads like glass! Important for those of us who ride 2-wheelers as often as possible. I believe South Carolina is also near the tip-of-the-spear for Castle Doctrine legislation, too. Red Hat or one of the other S.C. posters can clarify that for us.

I. Can. Not. WAIT. To. Go!! And vacation's coming up...gonna be heading down that way to start planning balls rolling.

That's exactly how NJ's assault weapon law works--that looks evil, therefore let's ban it. You can thank Jim Florio and the legion of democrats for that and the downward spiral since.

It's because democrats capitalize on the ignorance and fear of guns, and the lack of motivation of gun owners in NJ that we have so many burdensome regulations.

I can't wait to move out!

That figures... My profession revolves around supporting Democrats but they are idiots also.

New Jersey certainly sucks to own a firearm in.

It's very sad that law abiding citizens are prohibited from having certain guns. Like any one of us couldn't obtain an "illegal" firearm and do what we want with it. Like any one of us couldn't do as much damage with a certain gun because it has a "folding stock" or a "pistol grip". The reason we don't is BECAUSE WE ARE LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS!

Oh that gun looks mean so let's ban it. Idiots!
What happens if a madman marksman goes to mall with a .22 Ruger and starts shooting people in the heads? Will that be on the "assault weapon" ban list also?

Does anyone anywhere have any information on justification to why these so called "assault weapons" are banned? Where's the logic?

Your avatar is scary...lets ban you.

Dumb laws

I grew up in NJ, moved to FL for 2 years, and have just recently moved back. The laws regarding guns in these two states are nearly opposites. The dumb NJ politicians introduce feel good laws that only effect law abiding citizens just to make them feel like they are doing something right. Look at DC. The rate of crime that involves a pistol keeps climbing every year, despite a ban on pistols in all of DC. Any criminal that is willing to shoot someone and risk going to jail for 25 to life for murder doesn't give two craps about catching a gun charge. Its time for change. We should be allowed to carry guns because we don't have our own personal police. I've been writing our state politicians about these dumb laws we have here but haven't had too much luck by myself. Take part and write yourselves and one day we may change things!

Let's not forget that according to the Bradys, assault weapons' pistol grips allow them to be spray fired from the hip, so they must be banned. Apparently, she believes that committing a crime using a weapon that has to be fired from the shoulder is a lot less scarier than committing a crime by spray firing from the hip. If you don't believe me, it can be found right here:

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

What a bunch of morons.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back