Armalite AR10 & AR15

rrc1962

I looked at both of these today. I've really been wanting a .308 so the AR10 is really appealing, but the price is a bit high. The AR10 has a 24" barrel and flat top with no open sights but I'd want to put a scope on it anyway, so that doesn't bother me. They want $1549 for the AR10 and $1099 for the AR15. from what I can see online this is on the high side of about normal for these guns right now.

What do you all think about the pricing? would you choose AR15 or AR10 and why? Personally, I want something that can go 1000 yards with some degree of repeatability that also has a little stopping power.

AR-10 i want one so bad i hope i can get one soon my self. they usually go for around 900to1k around here,but now i see them for $1300 to $1400:bad: 4 the Armalite AR10 way to much for me right now.i'll wait for the prices to come down.:yes4:

I'm afraid prices aren't coming down for a while. Certainly not if they get banned. No telling how long a ban will be in place. It's a lot of money for me too, but I really, REALLY want one.

They want $1549 for the AR10 and $1099 for the AR15. from what I can see online this is on the high side of about normal for these guns right now.

Considering that my existing arsenal is good to about 100 yards I picked the AR10. I picked one up for $1500 on 5/20/2009.
The prices online have gone above $1800 as of this posting, so it's up to you to make your choice.
I have little need for an AR15. I needed something with more reach that could take down elk. The .308 does that, but the .223 would leave me with a lot concerns about anything above small deer.

If you want it buy it! I don't see the prices of firearms going down anytime soon. In fact they are not even leveling off. The longer you wait the higher the price will get.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back